HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kmart announced today it will kick off Cyber Week with ridiculously awesome savings on everything from jewelry, toys, gadgets, apparel and more. Deals will be on Kmart.com starting Sunday, Nov. 27 thru Saturday, Dec. 3, 2016.
SHOP THE CYBER WEEK GIFT GUIDE:
Kmart's Cyber Week deals will help you find whatever you need without breaking the bank. Plus, Shop Your Way members receive 20% back in points (up to $20) on purchases made during Cyber Week of $50 or more***.
- 40% off family outerwear, reg. $14.99-99.99
- $9.99 & under sleepwear gifts for the whole family, reg. $14.99-21.99
- $6 men's, women's or kids' basic fleece crew or pants, reg. $8.99-11.99
- Fashion boots on sale for $9.99-29.99, reg. $16.99-39.99
- $12.99 any size Essential Home® 3-pc. Comforter set, reg. $24.99
- $479.99 Samsung 58" class smart LED 1080p HDTV, reg. $649.99*****
- $14.99 Hot Wheels Super Score Speedway Track Set, reg. $29.99
- 20% off LEGO Super Hero's construction sets, reg. $10.99-30.99
- $24.99 Reverb Bluetooth digital speaker bar, reg. $39.99
- $29.99 Dash camera with 2.5" LCD screen, reg. $49.99
- $44.99 Whistler Z-11R radar detector, reg. $69.99
- Up to 75% off all diamond jewelry, reg. $79.99-5,999.99
- $19.99 1/10 ct. tw. diamond stud earrings in sterling silver, reg. $99.99
- 25% off branded watches, reg. $15.99-109.99
Sport So Good
- 20% off team sports merchandise, reg.$1.99-79.99+
- BOGO $1 family athletics, reg. $12.99-44.99
- All scooters on sale, reg. $34.99-169.99
- $15 Board games on sale, reg. $19.99-26.99
- $149.99 Spalding 44" eco-composite portable, reg. $179.99
- $19.99 Spalding highlight basketball, reg. $26.99
- All Character Bikes on sale, reg. $89.99
- $2.99 holiday mats, reg. $6.99
- 60% off "Trim-A-Home" 7.5' Mountain Spruce Tree, reg. $249.99
- 50% off GE icicle and net lights, reg. $15.99-24.99
- 20% off 4-4.5" poinsettias and assorted Christmas greens, reg. $2.99-44.99****
- $3.99 "Trim-A-Home" 30-ct shatterproof ornament tubs, reg. $9.99
- 30% off Holiday storage, reg. $3.49-29.99
- $1.99 Holiday solar mini crackle, reg. $3.99
- All Craftsman® mechanics tool sets on sale, reg. $99.99-129.99
- Starting at $29.99 work boots, reg. $34.99-69.99
IN AN ELFIN' RUSH? SHOP KMART.COM OR THE KMART MOBILE APP
Kmart makes holiday shopping easier than ever by offering smarter and more convenient ways to shop online and on-the-go through the Kmart mobile app. Shoppers can take advantage of numerous integrated retail offerings, including:
- Free Shipping: It's ridiculously easy to get shipping free with an online purchase – just spend $49 or more through the holiday season to get your items shipped free*. Visit Kmart.com/FreeShipping to learn more.
- Free Store Pickup & Pay in Store: Millions of items also ship free to Kmart stores across the country. When you shop Kmart, choose from convenient online offerings like Free Store Pickup (buy online, pickup for free In-Vehicle Pickup option); Pay-In-Store (reserve online, pay in store); Free Anyone, Anywhere (have a friend pickup purchases at any Kmart store); and Free Two-Day Shipping (Shop Your Way Max members get two-day free shipping on qualifying online orders).
- Layaway and Go™: Kmart's layaway can be done with the touch of a button with 'Layaway and Go™' on the Kmart mobile app. For more information, please visit Kmart.com/Layaway. Shoppers can still take advantage of No Money Down Layaway through Nov. 26. Plus, with a $50 or more purchase toward layaway, shoppers get an instant $10 discount**. After Nov. 26, shoppers just need to put $10 down to take advantage of layaway – it is never too late to layaway at Kmart!
For more information, download the Kmart app or visit Kmart.com.
*Applies to mailable products sold by Sears and Kmart on qualifying orders of $49 or more. Excludes Marketplace and delivery of large, heavy items and appliances. Additional exclusions apply. Please see offer details on qualifying product pages.
**Receive $10 off your layaway with a $50 or more down layaway commitment.
***Shop Your Way members can earn 20% back in points on orders of $50 or more from Nov. 27-29, 2016 ($20 points cap). Points must be redeemed Nov. 30-Dec. 13, 2016.
****Selection may vary by store. Excludes cut Christmas trees and artificial trees.
*****Offer only valid thru 11/28/16.
+Teams and products vary by locale.
Kmart is making shopping fun again. The retailer, a subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ : SHLD ), is bringing back the iconic Bluelight Specials, hosting Freebie Saturdays and in-store family events for its Shop Your Way members and customers. Kmart offers customers thrilling deals and amazing finds on quality products and exclusive brands including Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense.