SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Dec. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Axon (Nasdaq: AAXN), the global leader in connected law enforcement technologies, today announced that Fort Lauderdale Police Department in Florida will deploy 1,060 Axon Body 2 cameras backed by digital data management solution Axon Evidence (Evidence.com). This order was received in the fourth quarter of 2018 and will ship in multiple phases.
Significant orders were received from the following domestic agencies:
- Stanislaus County Sheriff's Office (CA): 227 Axon Body 2 cameras on the Technology Assurance Plan (TAP) with five years on Axon Evidence and eight Axon Interview room cameras and software solutions
- Lancaster City Police Department (PA): 150 Axon Body 2 cameras, 150 Axon Signal Sidearm units, 26 Axon Fleet 2* in-car video systems on TAP with five years on Axon Evidence and 26 Axon Signal Vehicle Units
- Flower Mound Police Department (TX): 80 Axon Body 2 cameras on TAP with five years of Axon Evidence
- Abington Township Police Department (PA): 70 Axon Body 2 cameras and 27 Axon Fleet 2* in-car video systems on TAP with five years of Axon Evidence and 27 Axon Signal Vehicle Units
- Corvallis Police Department (OR): 60 Axon body 2 cameras on TAP with five years of Axon Evidence
*Axon Fleet 2 in-car video systems include two cameras per vehicle
Axon is a network of devices, apps and people that helps law enforcement become smarter and safer. With a mission of protecting life, our technologies give law enforcement and public safety personnel the confidence, focus and time they need to keep their communities safe. Our products impact every aspect of an officer's day-to-day experience.
We work hard for those who put themselves in harm's way for all of us. To date, there are more than 325,200 software seats booked on the Axon network around the world and more than 209,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with the Axon network of devices, apps and people. Learn more at www.axon.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Axon, Axon Body 2, Axon Evidence, Axon Fleet 2, Axon Interview, Axon Signal Sidearm, Axon Signal Vehicle, the Delta Logo and Protect Life are trademarks of Axon Enterprise, Inc., some of which are registered in the US and other countries. For more information, visit www.axon.com/legal. All rights reserved.
Follow Axon here:
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axon_us
- Axon on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.axon.com, https://www.axon.com/press, www.twitter.com/axon_us and https://www.facebook.com/Axon.ProtectLife/ where Axon discloses information about the company, its financial information and its business.