REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Oct. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Reltio, the enterprise data-driven applications and modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS) company, today announced it has been ranked number one in Fortune's 50 Best Small Workplaces in the U.S. The ranking is based on ratings and feedback from more than 74,000 employees surveyed at Great Place to Work®-Certified™ organizations, Fortune's research partner. It recognizes an unwavering commitment to employee success, beginning with Reltio's management transparency, to the creation of professional development opportunities, and programs that ensure meaningful work, promotions equity, and generous benefits. The company also today announced the appointment of Renee Hollinger as Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO). Ms. Hollinger will own and drive Reltio's global employee success program.
Since the survey, Reltio continues a steep growth trajectory, shedding its small workplace label with now more than 300 employees worldwide and actively hiring, especially in the US, Russia and India. Today's award comes on the heels of numerous other honors in 2017 including:
- Fortune earlier this year, also recognized Reltio as one of the best places to work in technology
- Inc. Magazine placed Reltio No.153 on its prestigious "Inc. 5000" list of fastest growing private software companies in America with over 2,568% revenue growth in 3 years. Reltio also placed No. 7 among all San Francisco companies and No. 10 among all software providers in America
- Reltio was named in Big Data Quarterly's newest Big Data 50, the annual list of forward-thinking companies working to expand what's possible in terms of collecting, storing, and deriving value from data
- Insights Success Magazine named Reltio one of 10 Best Performing Big Data & Business Analytics Companies of 2017
- Database Trends and Applications named Reltio to the DBTA 100 list, which recognizes the companies that matter most in data
- Reltio Cloud was featured in channel specialist CRN's Big Data 100, which identifies "vendors that have demonstrated an ability to innovate in bringing to market products and services that help business work with big data"
- Manish Sood, Reltio CEO was ranked in Owler's list of Top 100 Global CEOs
- And Ramon Chen, Reltio CPO was named one of PM360 Elite's most influential people in healthcare
Reltio's appointment of Renee Hollinger -- a long time employee success executive at leading global brands -- as CHRO doubles down on the company's commitment to employees, with the creation and expansion of programs and investments related to their success, including recruitment, benefits and organizational development.
"How many people really love their jobs? We at Reltio care about this, and attribute our market success and momentum to the people behind it. Our incredibly hardworking, talented and diverse team is dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to market," said Manish Sood, CEO of Reltio. "In return, we work hard to show how much we appreciate them, and are honored today to be ranked #1 by Fortune. We believe our employees are as proud of the company as we are of them."
Sood continued: "As a global company, now 300-strong and growing fast, Renee's addition to the leadership team further reflects our ongoing commitment to invest in talent and employee success worldwide."
Ms. Hollinger has spent more than two decades in human resources and employee success, with a sharp focus on culture, leadership, executive coaching and employee development. Her experience spans numerous industries, from software and food to apparel and entertainment. Ms. Hollinger most recently served as Executive Vice President for Global Human Resources at ironSource. Before that, she was Vice President of Human Resources at Big Heart Pet Brands (formerly Del Monte Foods). Earlier, she had extended stints at Gap Inc., Levi Strauss & Co. and Warner Bros. She holds a Bachelor degree from the University of California Los Angeles.
"It's not an accident that my career encompasses so many different businesses—I'm drawn to companies rather than industries, especially those dedicated to employee success," Ms. Hollinger noted. "Reltio clearly understands that a creative and fulfilling workplace environment is vital for true innovation. I'm thrilled to join the team and look forward to working with Reltio employees worldwide as we grow our business and company culture, while having lots of fun along the way."
Reltio delivers reliable data, relevant insights and recommended actions so companies can be right faster. Reltio Cloud combines data-driven applications with modern data management for better planning, customer engagement and risk management. Reltio enables IT to streamline data management for a complete view across all sources and formats at scale, while sales, marketing and compliance teams use data-driven applications to predict, collaborate and respond to opportunities in real-time. Companies of all sizes, including leading Fortune 500 companies in healthcare and life sciences, media & entertainment, hospitality, distribution and retail rely on Reltio. For more information visit www.reltio.com.
Reltio, Reltio Cloud, Reltio Data-Driven Applications, Be Right Faster are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Reltio Inc. All other names and trademarks are property of their