PARSIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- To provide individuals thinking about or going through a divorce with practical information and answers to their questions, Weinberger Law Group invites the public to attend Divorce 101, a FREE one-night learning event about the divorce process in New Jersey, taking place Thursday, February 16, 2017. Divorce 101 seminars will be hosted by each of the family law firm's five locations: Parsippany, Hackensack, Bedminster, Freehold, and Mount Laurel. The free event includes a presentation and talk, Q&A session, and the opportunity to speak privately with an attorney.
"You might be in the beginning stages of divorce, or have just been served with divorce papers, or are mid-divorce. We understand the concerns and fears that are keeping you up at night. You want to know. . . how do I safeguard my children, my privacy, and my assets? How can I protect myself? Our Divorce 101 event is designed to give you answers, and the tips and insider secrets you need to gain clarity, take control, and start moving forward with confidence," explains Bari Z. Weinberger, family law expert and founder of Weinberger Law Group.
Free private family law attorney consultations begin at 6 pm (spots are limited and pre-registration is required). At 7 pm, refreshments will served, and at 7:30 pm, attorneys from each local office will lead a discussion that gives participants the inside track on divorce in New Jersey, including:
- How do I start my divorce in New Jersey?
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- How do I make sure I am choosing the best lawyer for me?
- What to do if your spouse serves you divorce papers
- How to safeguard your privacy in your divorce
- Do I have to go to court?
- How can I keep my divorce low conflict?
- How do we decide about child custody and assets?
- How can I safeguard my future, and that of my children?
- Can I change the divorce settlement after the divorce?
- …and more.
Following the talk, attorneys will take audience questions. Spots are limited, so register today at the office of your choice:
- Divorce 101: Parsippany, NJ
- Divorce 101: Hackensack, NJ
- Divorce 101: Freehold, NJ
- Divorce 101: Bedminster, NJ
- Divorce 101: Mount Laurel, NJ
As our special gift, attendees will receive a complimentary copy of one of Bari Z. Weinberger's books on divorce at the event. Participants can choose either A Guide to Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey or A Guide to Contested Divorce in New Jersey (each with a retail value of $19.95).
Who Should Attend Divorce 101?
- Anyone considering divorce.
- Anyone starting a divorce.
- Anyone served with divorce papers.
- Anyone whose spouse is planning on filing for divorce.
- Anyone in the middle of their divorce and who wants more information.
- Anyone trying to understand their options if it comes to divorce at some point in the future.
Scheduling a Free Consultation
Beginning at 6 pm, each office has limited availability for free confidential attorney consultations, prior to the presentation. Please schedule by filling out the bottom of the RSVP form, and -please note: a member of the consult team will need to confirm your details and perform a conflict check prior to the consultation, so please leave your phone number. If requesting a free consultation, a ticket for both the consultation AND the presentation will be required. Free consultations can be scheduled at other times that are convenient for participants.
For more information about the Divorce 101 presentation, or meeting with an attorney, please contact Weinberger Law Group by calling 888-888-0919, or emailing email@example.com.
Bari Z. Weinberger
+1 888 888 0919
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/free-divorce-101-event-explains-the-divorce-process-in-new-jersey-300406167.html
SOURCE Weinberger Law Group