PALO ALTO, Calif., April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As the counterfeit drug market grows and the pharmaceutical supply chain becomes more complex, Frequentz Inc., a global leader and champion of end-to-end visibility, is proud to announce they are validating medications flowing through two-thirds of the 67,000 U.S. pharmacies. Frequentz's track and trace system is utilized by two of the top three global distributors of pharmaceuticals, increasing Frequentz's ability to help keep consumers safe. With such broad reach, Frequentz gives consumers the confidence they can trust the medications coming from the majority of pharmacies and contract manufacturers.
Frequentz provides businesses with customizable, cutting-edge pharmaceutical management traceability solutions that help monitor products as they move through the supply chain. Frequentz's Information Repository & Intelligence Server (IRIS) is an easy-to-deploy information-sharing platform that delivers real-time event insights and analysis. Additional benefits include:
- Flexible solutions addressing all the major chain of custody usage scenarios that pharmaceutical companies require for faster compliance and more operational efficiencies
- Nimble technology that can quickly adapt to current and emerging laws
- ERP and Middleware agnostic uniquely in a private cloud for data safety and independent validation procedures
- As a member of GS1 and leader in EPCIS standards since 2006, compliance managers coach clients through upcoming requirements and beyond
- Mobile technologies that can help put safety right in a patient's hands by allowing them to authenticate a medicine, receive promotional announcements, adhere to refills and receive important, targeted messaging, and provide agencies FDA and DEA the ability to further target and eliminate illicit or counterfeit product within the global drug supply chain.
Frequentz is a global leader and champion of end-to-end visibility, offering comprehensive traceability, serialization and information management technologies. Their transformative tools bolster businesses and brand reputations by improving productivity, product quality, and profitability. To accomplish this, Frequentz provides valuable insight into end-to-end supply chains, and critical business processes by collecting, storing and analyzing serialized, life history data. Applications of its software are currently used in the life sciences, agricultural, fishery and sustainability, retail, and automotive industries worldwide and promote intelligent analytics and consumer safety. For more information visit www.frequentz.com.
West Public Relations LLC