AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Contractors bidding on public sector jobs understand that in order to win bids they need to maximize efficiencies, reduce costs and maintain compliance. Fringe Benefit Group's prevailing wage benefit plan, The Contractors Plan, helps government contractors, like those working on Davis-Bacon Act and Service Contract Act jobs, stay compliant with government regulations and bid more competitively while providing quality benefits to their employees. Utilizing its 30 years of experience in this market, Fringe Benefit Group is highly skilled at understanding, recommending and implementing retirement and Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant health plan options for open shop government contractors.
As part of Fringe Benefit Group's commitment to its contractor clients and national network of agents and brokers, Fringe Benefit Group recently relaunched TheContractorsPlan.com with many new tools, educational resources and interactive calculators. While the most obvious change is the site's new look, there are many improvements that will have a big impact on government contractors and the agents and brokers who serve them.
"We worked hard to incorporate feedback from our employees, customers and partners to create a best-in-class site that provides better service with practical tools and a clean, intuitive interface," said Adam Bonsky, EVP of government markets for Fringe Benefit Group. "We wanted to provide our customers with improved access to important benefits information, and we also wanted to provide educational resources to help contractors and producers understand and navigate the government contracting space."
Important features included in the new website are:
- Single sign-on. After logging in from the front page, participants, brokers/agents and contractors are instantly directed to the appropriate page with content and data specific to them.
- Complete Solution section allows visitors to drill down into the individual components that comprise The Contractors Plan solution.
- Quick, entertaining video that explains how The Contractors Plan works.
- Interactive calculators that demonstrate payroll and insurance cost savings generated by The Contractors Plan using the contractor's real data.
- Helpful information about ACA and healthcare reform including an interactive tool that helps employers determine ACA requirements. How is your company affected by ACA? Are you a large employer? Small employer? How do you determine who you have to cover? How will you keep track of it with all the variability in your workforce?
- Responsive web design enables the site to automatically adjust content based on the size of the screen or device from which someone is accessing the site. It is easy to navigate regardless of whether the site is displayed on an iPhone, Android phone, iPad, PC, etc.
About Fringe Benefit Group
Austin, Texas-based Fringe Benefit Group and its affiliate companies have helped employers design and administer fringe benefit programs since 1983. Through its nationwide network of independent brokers and agents, Fringe Benefit Group has established itself as the leader in government contractor health and welfare and retirement plans. Drawing on its expertise in the prevailing wage segment, the company has also emerged as a leader in voluntary benefit plans designed specifically for hourly and part-time workers. For more information about Fringe Benefit Group's products, visit www.fbg.com, www.thecontractorsplan.com and www.frameworkbenefits.com.
SOURCE Fringe Benefit Group