LOS ANGELES, Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Funraise is excited to announce its most recent round lead by Toba Capital. Funraise is empowering nonprofits to fund their big ideas and world-changing missions through the most advanced, easy-to-use giving platform on the market.
"This investment allows Funraise to accelerate our product roadmap, which is full of new fundraising concepts that will allow nonprofits to break through decades-old fundraising strategies that are no longer relevant to the modern donor."
-Justin Wheeler, Founder and CEO, Funraise
"I have had the opportunity to work with a number of charity organizations and seen firsthand the challenges nonprofits face in raising money. That's why I'm thrilled about investing in Funraise. They are changing the landscape and reinventing how nonprofits raise money."
-Vinny Smith, Managing Partner and Founder, Toba Capital
Donors are managed with an intelligent CRM built on automation and infused with rich donor data, including wealth and social media profiles.
- Donation Forms - Users can embed customizable donation forms directly on their websites, like a social share button.
- Donor CRM - Robust donor management and automated retention tools
- Wealth Screening – Organizations can see the wealth of their donors automatically with each donation.
- Website Creation - Users can create multipage fundraising websites with progress bars and donor feeds built right in. This is the most flexible crowdfunding website builder on the market.
- Automation - Automating time consuming processes that have plagued professional fundraisers for years, including email and follow-up tasks.
Funraise is on a mission to increase generosity by redefining the fundraising experience with modern tools and strategy in an easy-to-use giving platform. Hundreds of leading organizations like Red Nose Day (Comic Relief) and National Wildlife Federation rely on Funraise to power their initiatives. Learn more at https://funraise.io
About Toba Capital:
Toba Capital is an investment firm focused on helping create incredible companies, both as an investor and as an ongoing operational partner. The firm was founded by Vinny Smith, the founder of Patrol Software and former CEO of Quest Software.
Contact: Jenny Flack (Jenny@funraise.io | 562-451-7706)
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/funraise-closes-over-3m-in-seed-round-led-by-toba-300500685.html