GameChange Solar Lands Orders for 158 MW Fixed Tilt Racking for North Carolina
Jun 27, 2016, 12:21 ET
NEW YORK, June 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- GameChange Solar announced that three leading EPCs ordered over 158 MW of pile driven fixed tilt racking systems from GameChange solar for immediate production. The systems are GameChange Max-Span™ Post System for both poly and First Solar thin film panels. These projects are part of an expected 500 MW of 2016 orders for GameChange in North Carolina alone, bringing the total orders to over 1 GW for GameChange expected in the USA market this year.
Derick Botha, VP of Business Development at GameChange Solar, stated: "Lead times are critical for customers, and our rapid turnaround for production has proven to be an important differentiator that is greatly valued."
Industry's Best Quality, Test & Certification and Bankability
- Industry's longest spans and fewest foundations: as few as 240 per MW
- Post/Beam/Brace assembly has industry's lowest part count and fastest assembly
- Articulating purlin connections to navigate up to 15% terrain slopes
- Supports all poly, glass and thin film modules
- Rugged design enables 150 mph wind and 90 psf snow loads
- Turnkey install, pull test and geotech services available
About GameChange Solar
GameChange Solar LLC manufactures fixed tilt and tracker solar racking systems. GameChange systems are able to combine fast installation, bankable quality and unbeatable value through superior engineering, innovative design and high volume manufacturing.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160627/383652
SOURCE GameChange Solar
Share this article