SPARKS, Md., July 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- GEARWRENCH®, a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group, known for tools that deliver speed, strength and access, today announced two new Mechanics Hand Tool Sets, including a 168-piece Metric set and a 232-piece Metric/SAE set. Both are easy to transport and allow automotive technicians and industrial mechanics a way to easily access tools to get the job done no matter where they are needed.
Both sets feature the following components:
- 72-Tooth Ratcheting Combination Wrenches
- 84-Tooth Full Polish Teardrop Ratchets (1/4-inch and 3/8-inch drive)
- Standard and Deep Sockets with Off-Corner Load Fastener Anti-Rounding Design
- Hex, Torx®, and E-Torx® Bit Sockets
- Allen® Long Arm Hex Keys
- Magnetic Bit Driver with 30-Piece Screwdriver/Nut Driver Bit Set
- Sturdy Blow-Mold Case with Steel-Hinged Lid, Three Independently-Sliding Drawers with Rugged Locking Closure Flaps, and Reinforced Handle
"These new sets are a great addition to the trusted GEARWRENCH line," said James Stewart, Senior Product Manager. "They're perfect for anyone who needs an easily portable, yet comprehensive set of high quality mechanics hand tools."
- Cat. No. 80943 – 168-Piece 1/4", 3/8" Drive Metric Mechanics Hand Tool Set
- Cat. No. 80944 – 232-Piece 1/4", 3/8" Drive Metric/SAE Mechanics Hand Tool Set
Both sets will be available for sale starting in July 2017.
GEARWRENCH is a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group, one of the largest hand tool manufacturers in the world. Since the launch of the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench, the GEARWRENCH brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in pass-thru ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers and specialty tools. Millions of GEARWRENCH products have been "Professionally Tested" throughout the world. For more information, visit www.gearwrench.com.
About Apex Tool Group
Apex Tool Group, LLC, based in Sparks, MD, is one of the largest worldwide producers of industrial hand and power tools, tool storage, drill chucks, chain, and electronic soldering products. Apex serves a multitude of global markets, including automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, hardware, industrial, and consumer retail. For more information, visit www.apextoolgroup.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gearwrench-introduces-two-new-mechanics-hand-tool-sets-300484801.html
SOURCE Apex Tool Group