LONDON, August 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Cancer, Cardiovascular, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmologic, Other Diseases
The gene therapy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 40.8% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the cancer treatment submarket accounted for 75.0% of the gene therapy drug market. Visiongain estimated that gene therapy for rare diseases will be the driver for market growth in the second half of the forecast period.
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand-new 127 page report you will receive 70 charts - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 127-page report provides clear detailed insight into the gene therapy market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Gene Therapy market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report assesses the approved gene therapy products in the market and gives revenue to 2027 for Neovasculgen
• Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket by indication for the period 2017-2027:
• Cardiovascular disorders
• Rare diseases
• Ophthalmological diseases
• Other therapeutic uses
• Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the gene therapy market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include:
• Bluebird Bio
• Spark Therapeutics
• Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation
• Oxford Biomedica
• GenSight Biologics
• Assesses the outlook for the leading gene treatment R&D pipeline for 2016 and discusses technological progress and potential. Profiles appear for gene therapy drug candidates, with revenue forecasts for six leading agents:
• SPK-RPE65 (Spark Therapeutics)
• Collategene (AMG0001, AnGes MG/Vical)
• Invossa (TissueGene-C, TissueGene Inc/Kolon Life Science)
• BC-819 (BioCancell)
• Lenti-D (Bluebird Bio)
• GSK2696273 (GlaxoSmithKline)
• Provides qualitative analysis of trends that will affect the gene therapies market, from the perspective of pharmaceutical companies, during the period 2017 to 2027. SWOT analysis is provided and an overview of regulation of the gene therapy market by leading regiongiven.
• Our study discusses factors that influence the market including these:
• Translation of research into marketable products modifying human DNA - gene transfer for therapeutic use, altering the nuclear genome
• Genomic editing technology and other supporting components
• Collaborations to develop and launch gene-based products - acquisitions and licensing deals
• Supporting technologies for human genetic modification, gene replacement and targeted drug delivery
• Gene therapies for ophthalmologic diseases - next-generation medicines
• Regulations in the United States, the European Union and Japan - overcoming technological and medical challenges to pass clinical trials.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the gene therapy market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Gene Therapy R&D and Revenue Forecasts 2017-2027: Cancer, Cardiovascular, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmologic, Other Diseases.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies and Organisations Mentioned in the Report:
Active Medical, Inc.
Biosense Webster, Inc.
Boston Scientific Corporation
British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
BSD Medical Corporation
Cosman medical, Inc.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Galil medical, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Linvatec Canada ULC
Macmillan Cancer Support
Microsulis Medical Ltd.
National Institute of Health Research (NIHR)
NeuWave Medical, Inc.
Profound Medical Corp.
Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
Shandong Provincial Hospital
Smith & Nephew
St Jude Medical
The American Heart Association
Trod Medical N.V.
University College London
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd