DUBLIN, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Germany Electronic Cigarettes Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This comprehensive report on electronic cigarettes market includes
- Quantification and analysis of the German electronic cigarette market
- Current market size and forecast of the German electronic cigarettes industry
- Illustration of drivers and trends
- Key factors affecting electronic cigarettes market
- Competitive Landscape: Profiles of leading players
- German electronic cigarettes market is one of the largest in the Europe.
- Market is experiencing drastic fall in sales due to negative publicity
- High competition with the entry of large number of players has affected margins
- Growth in sales from retail outlets, encouraging companies to stock products in retail stores across the country
- Issues surrounding classification of electronic cigarette with nicotine under Medicines Act.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Size and Outlook
3. Vendor Landscape
3.1 Leading Players in the Market
5. Distribution Channel
6. Key Trends & drivers
7. Market Inhibitors
8. Pricing Data
9. Regulatory Environment
10. Industry Associations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxvppw/germany
Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets, Laura Wood, Senior Manager, [email protected], U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907, Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets