ATLANTA, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- In the midst of prime engagement season, Get Married magazine hits newsstands nationwide, filling the void for brides seeking a fresh voice in bridal trends and shopping. For brides who have yet to experience the new shopping and wedding trend guide, Get Married—a tri-media wedding lifestyle resource—is offering a single free issue of Get Married magazine as a one-time special offer.
The January issue highlights 2010's best bridal trends, while giving brides an interactive guide for wedding shopping. With URLs featured alongside every product and as the first bridal publication to use Microsoft Tag, Get Married magazine enables brides to instantly shop and explore its vast selection of stylish wedding products. In an effort to streamline brides' shopping experience, nearly 80 percent of the magazine products are available in its online wedding shop (shop.getmarried.com), including free samples of wedding invitations.
"Get Married magazine keeps it real for brides. With an all-things-possible attitude and a down-to-earth point of view, the magazine showcases a diverse selection of unique 'real bride' stories while offering accessibility to its trendy and affordable wedding product assortment," said Stacie Francombe, CEO and founder of Get Married Media. "We not only offer brides the latest bridal trends, we let them know exactly where to buy the very things that inspire them."
In addition to gorgeous real brides' weddings, the January issue of Get Married magazine showcases celebrity brides and star wedding experts who offer insight into what's hot in bridal fashion, designs and food:
- Celebrity brides Khloe Kardashian and Melissa Rycroft discuss the latest trends and what's hot in bridal
- Monique Lhullier, wedding dress and decor designer, talks about details behind her design process
- Wolfgang Puck, world-renowned chef, shares the wedding catering trends for 2010
- Sylvia Weinstock, wedding cake guru, offers a twist on the traditional wedding cake
- Celebrity wedding and event designer Marcy Blum offers tips on rehearsal dinner toasts
Continuing in Get Married magazine's tradition of being the only magazine to use real, celebrity wedding designers on the cover, the current issue includes an enchanting tablescape design by Tony Conway, wedding planner and owner of A Legendary Event. Conway, who designed the Precious premiere party for Tyler Perry and Oprah and has worked with Sir Elton John and Jane Fonda, was given a box of products and only four days to put together the ethereal cover design. International photo mastermind Alex Martinez shot the cover.
Where to find Get Married magazine
- On newsstands in select locations: Barnes & Noble, Borders, Waldenbooks, Book World, Hasting, Books-A-Million, additional independent bookstores
- Free first issue: Brides can receive a single issue of Get Married magazine FREE by signing up online for this special one-time offer at www.getmarried.com/register/
- Free online flipper: For this current issue, the free online flipper provides brides an interactive experience by hyperlinking all product features to a site of purchase (www.getmarried.com/magazine)
- Annual subscriptions (4 issues): Available for $14.96 (www.getmarried.com/magazine)
Additional inspirations that brides will see in the new issue of Get Married magazine include: a runway bridal fashion report, budget-savvy favors and gifts, groomsman and bridesmaid gifts, registry ideas, a deconstruction of DIY projects, super-cool save-the-dates and wedding invitations, destination hotspots, enter-to-win giveaways, local resources of wedding vendors, selection of best-loved wedding blogs, and more.
About Get Married Media
Get Married Media is a national, integrated tri-media wedding planning resource that reaches passionate brides on TV (WE tv Saturdays at 9:30am et/pt), online (www.GetMarried.com) and in print (Get Married magazine). Get Married connects brides with local and national wedding vendors and industry experts through entertainment and news.
Get Married magazine (circ. 300,000) - the new shopping and trend guide for the savvy bride - moves beyond the traditional ways of delivering a bridal publication - from the newest interactive technology and latest trends in bridal shopping and style to a colorful, fresh voice in the wedding genre. The first issue is FREE in single copy (www.getmarried.com/magazine) or bulk (email@example.com).
Closely integrated with the TV show and Get Married magazine, the online portal at http://wedding.getmarried.com/ offers brides an interactive experience, including a wedding shop that sells wedding accessories and products as seen in the magazine, as well as a wedding blog (bloggerbrides.com), video segments from the show, articles, image galleries and wedding planning tools.
Becca Brett Leish, director of marketing & communications
SOURCE Get Married Media