WOODMERE, Ohio, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MarshBerry is excited to once again host the MarshBerry 360 Seminar Series. These educational events provide a comprehensive packet of strategies that help insurance agencies and brokers as they strive to maximize value.
The MarshBerry 360 Seminar Series is designed to help attendees understand areas of focus as they work to maximize growth, profitability and value. These seminars help enable insurance professionals, property & casualty, employee benefit and wholesale/managing general agents/ managing general underwriters to understand the strategies as they work to lead their firm to growth and profitability, and to maximize shareholder value over the long term.
The 2016 seminar schedule is:
- Tuesday, May 3: Chicago, IL – Trump International Hotel & Tower
- Thursday, May 5: Orlando, FL – The JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Tuesday, May 17: New York, NY – Park Central Hotel New York
- Thursday, May 19: Las Vegas, NV – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Seminar key topics include:
- State of the Industry
- Transaction Pricing, Earn-outs and Deal Structure
- Sales Culture Development
- Industry Panel Discussion
- Driving Transformational Change in Your Firm – Interactive Q&A Session
- Human Capital Management
- Taking Technology Beyond Your Management System
According to John Wepler, President – MarshBerry, "The MarshBerry 360 Seminar Series enables insurance distribution professionals to understand the strategies to lead their firm to growth and profitability – as well as help to maximize shareholder value. Whether an agency, carrier or wholesaler is considering buying or selling an agency, or is looking for new strategies to drive organic growth – we believe this is the event they should attend."
Registration & Cost:
- Register online at www.MarshBerry.com/360
- Cost is $850.00 per person. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for an exclusive 50% discount.
Founded in 1981, MarshBerry's primary objective is to help insurance agents, brokers and carriers as they work to maximize their value through our industry-specific services that include: Merger & Acquisition Advisory*, Financial Consulting, Organic Growth Consulting, Information Services and Peer Exchange Networks. Ranked #1 M&A Advisor by SNL Financial for each of the past 17 years, MarshBerry has advised on 531 transactions since 1999 and completed more than over 250 diagnostic and confirmatory due diligence projects over the last twelve years. Visit www.marshberry.com to learn more.
MarshBerry 360 Media Sponsor:
The MarshBerry 360 Seminars are supported by Insurance Journal. Insurance Journal Magazine, and www.insurancejournal.com, are the flagship publications of Wells Media Group, which also publishes Claims Journal and Carrier Management magazines and their websites, along with InsuranceJournal.tv and MyNewMarkets.com. Wells Media Group also offers property/casualty education and training through The Insurance Journal Academy of Insurance.
Lauren Byers, Director – Marketing