DUBLIN, Nov. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Acrylic Sheets Market 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global acrylic sheets market to grow at a CAGR of 6.27% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Acrylic Sheets Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the increasing demand for automotive industry. The use of PMMA also known as acrylic plastic sheets are used in various vehicle application. These applications are considered to be part of automotive glazing.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the increasing investment in residential sector. The migration from rural and urban areas and growing urban population has led to an demand for acrylic sheets.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is the fluctuation crude oil prices. The fluctuation in the prices of crude oil result in variations in the manufacturing cost of acrylic sheets.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the Key vendors in this market space?
- Growing construction industry
- Availability of low cost substitutes
- Growing demand for polycarbonate sheets
- Evonik Industries
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Schweiter Technologies
- Daicel Corporation
- Trotec Laser
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Global cell cast acrylic sheets market - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Global continuous cast acrylic sheets market - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Global extruded acrylic sheets market - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Global acrylic sheets market by building and construction - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Global acrylic sheets market by automotive and transportation - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Global acrylic sheets market by consumer goods - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Global acrylic sheets market by others - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Acrylic sheets market in APAC - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Acrylic sheets market in the Americas - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Acrylic sheets market in EMEA - Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing demand for polycarbonate sheets
- Increasing investment in residential sector
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7j85p/global_acrylic?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets