DETROIT, May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Aerospace Winglets Market by Aircraft Type (Narrow-Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft, Regional Aircraft, and General Aviation), by Platform Type (B737, B747, B777, B787, A320 Family, A330/A340, A350XWB, A380, B737 Max, B777x, A320neo, E 175, C Series, and Others), by Winglet Type (Blended Winglets, Sharklets, Raked Wingtips, Split Scimitar Winglets, Wingtip Fences, Advanced Technology Winglets, Elliptical Winglets, and Others), by Manufacturing Process (Hand Layup Process, Automated Process, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017-2022.
This 202-pages strategic report, from Stratview Research, studies the winglets market in the global aerospace industry over the period 2011 to 2022. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Winglets Market in the Global Aerospace Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global aerospace winglets market offers a healthy growth opportunity of 9.7% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022 and reach an estimated $559 million in 2022. The author of the report stated that increasing production rate of commercial and regional aircraft, certification of winglets as a standard equipment in the variants of the best-selling aircraft, such as B737 Max and A320neo family, increasing adoption rate of winglets by airlines in both the new as well as retrofit installations, winglet technology advancement, and increasing fleet size are the key drivers of the global aerospace winglets market.
The research's findings suggest that narrow-body aircraft is likely to remain the largest and the fastest-growing segment of the global aerospace winglets market during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. B737 and A320 along with their recently launched variants would remain the growth engines of the winglets market in the narrow-body aerospace industry over the next five years.
In terms of winglet type, blended winglet dominates the global aerospace winglets market, propelled by its certification in Boeing's best-selling aircraft program B737, however, advanced technology winglet is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. Blended winglets offer 3% to 5% increase in fuel efficiency as compared to the aircraft without the winglets.
As per the study, North America is projected to remain the largest market for winglets during the forecast period, driven by the presence of assembly plants of Boeing and Bombardier. The region is also manufacturing capital of the aerospace industry with the presence of major composite part fabricators and raw material suppliers. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing winglets market over the next five years, driven by upcoming commercial and regional aircraft with winglets as an option and high commercial aircraft fleet size.
The key winglet manufacturers are FACC AG, Korean Air Aerospace Division, RUAG Aerostructures, GKN Aerospace, Winglet Technology LLC, and BLR Aerospace LLC. New product development, collaboration with OEMs, and formation of long-term contracts with OEMs are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies the winglets market in the global aerospace industry and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Aerospace Winglets Market by Aircraft Type:
- Narrow-Body Aircraft
- Wide-Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
Global Aerospace Winglets Market by Platform Type:
- A320 Family
- A330 / A340
- B737 Max
- A320neo Family
- C Series
Global Aerospace Winglets Market by Winglet Type
- Advanced Technology Winglets
- Blended Winglets
- Elliptical Winglets
- Raked Winglets
- Sharklet Winglets
- Split Scimitar Winglets
- Wingtip Fence Winglets
Global Aerospace Winglets by Manufacturing Process Type
- Hand Layup Process
- Automated Process
- Other Process
Global Aerospace Winglets Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Stratview Research has number of high value market reports in the global aerospace & defense industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Some of our other premium market reports in the aerospace & defense industry:
Global Aerospace & Defense Ducting Market by Aircraft Type, by Application, by Pressure Type, by Materials Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021
- Global aerospace & defense ducting market was estimated at $1.7 Billion in 2015, and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% over the next five years to reach $2.5 Billion by 2021.
- Increasing revenue per passenger kilometer due to growing worldwide economy and passenger traffic, increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing share of wide body aircraft in aircraft deliveries, and increasing commercial aircraft fleet size are some of the major growth drivers of the aerospace & defense ducting market.
- The market is moderately consolidated with more than two dozen players active in the market and top five players capturing close to 52% of the market in 2015.
- Global aerospace galley trolley market was estimated at $220 Million in 2015, and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 5.6% over the next five years to reach $322 Million by 2021.
- Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing wide body aircraft share in the total commercial aircraft deliveries, and growing commercial aircraft fleet size are some of the major growth drivers of the aerospace galley trolley market.
- The global aerospace galley trolley market is highly consolidated with top 5 players captured 83% of the market in 2015.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
For enquiries, Contact:
Feel free to drop an enquiry with us in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research