LONDON, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The global automotive tire industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $249.9 billion by 2019. The major drivers of tire industry are high demand for green tires, growth in commercial and passenger vehicles sales, and increasing level of tire radialization. Technological innovations and increasing factory automation are likely to propel the global automotive tire industry in the near future. Increase in vehicle production and high use of innovative bio-based materials are the driving forces of the global automotive tire industry. Growing demand of automotive tire from emerging economies, such as China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, is anticipated to boost the industry.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global automotive tire industry by vehicle type and by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Automotive Tire Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global automotive tire industry including industry trend, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends of the industry. The study also includes global automotive tire industry trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and by vehicle type as follows:
- Global Automotive Tire Industry by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
- Global Automotive Tire Industry by Vehicle Type:
o Passenger Car Tire
o Commercial Vehicle Tire
o Two-Wheeler Tire
o Specialty Tire
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that majority of the segments for tire industry will experience moderate growth during 2014-2019. The two-wheeler tire segment is likely to grow at a greater pace than passenger car tire segment and commercial vehicle tire segment during the forecast period. Innovations in green tire manufacturing, fuel efficient tires, and continuous changes in tire designs will possibly boost the industry. Bridgestone Corporation, Michelin SCA, and Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company are among the major suppliers of global automotive tire industry. Continous innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful position in the industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Automotive Tire Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global Automotive Tire Market intelligence with special emphasis on segment market by vehicle type and regional market.
- Industry size in terms of value by segment, industry size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key industry segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides automotive tire industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: Market share analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Industry strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2357108/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers