DUBLIN, December 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h66th3/global_baby_food) has announced the addition of the "Global Baby Food Packaging Market - By Primary Packaging Material, Baby Food Products, Packaging Products, Geography And Vendors - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares (2015- 2020)" report to their offering.
This report predicts that the global Baby food packaging market will reach $81.83 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.91%.
Developing countries have been witnessing rapid urbanization leading to increased disposable income and adoption of modern lifestyle. This has led to increased spending on baby food. The companies are constantly looking for green, innovative, and recyclable alternatives to normal packaging.
The Global Baby Food Packaging market is segmented on the basis of primary material (Plastic, Paper, Metal, Glass) Baby Food Products (Liquid milk, Dried baby food, powder milk and others), Products (Bottles, Cans, Cartoons, Jars, Pouches and others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for Global Baby Food Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Baby Food Packaging Market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Baby Food Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- Mondi Group
- RPC Group
- Silgan Holdings
- Tetra Laval
- DS Smith Plc
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- Prolamina Packaging
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Baby Food Packaging Market
11. Future of Baby Food Packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h66th3/global_baby_food
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets