DUBLIN, May 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Cumene Market: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Demand & Supply, End Use, Competition, Trade, Customer & Price Intelligence Market Analysis, 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cumene witnessed strong demand in 2019 and is anticipated to achieve an impressive CAGR of 4.03% during the forecast period.
Sudden onset of the global pandemic COVID-19 has caused demand for cumene to decline in the international market leading to low demand for Phenol and Acetone that is derived from Cumene. The demand of cumene is expected to recover in the Q1 of 2022.
Cumene consumption is reportedly the highest in Europe and North America. However, APAC region has a growing demand for cumene for production of Acetone and Phenol. Cumene's multi-faceted application across several industries is expected to push demand for the product to unprecedented levels during the forecast period.
- Historical Years: 2013-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2030
Objective of the Study
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Cumene capacity, production, demand and demand-supply gap globally.
- To categorize Cumene demand based on end-use, region and sales channel.
- To study company shares in the Global Cumene Market.
- To identify major customers of Cumene globally.
- To evaluate and forecast Cumene pricing in the Global Cumene Market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the Global Cumene Market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in the Global Cumene Market.
- Competition Outlook: Outlook of leading 10 players based on product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price, sales footprint, etc.
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the Global Cumene Market.
- Chang Chun Group
- Citgo Petroleum Corporation
- Flint Hills Resources
- Georgia Gulf
- INEOS Phenol
- Koch Petroleum
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Shell Chemical
- Sunoco Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product & Technology Overview
2. Global Cumene Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. Capacity, By Volume
2.1.1. By Region
2.2.1. By Region
2.3. Operating Efficiency
2.3.1. By Region
3. Global Cumene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
3.1. By End-Use (Phenol/Acetone, Others)
3.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
3.3. By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, South America)
3.4. By Company
4. Region 1 North America Cumene Outlook, 2015-2030
4.1. Capacity, By Volume
4.1.1. By Country
4.2.1. By Country
4.3. Operating Efficiency
4.3.1. By Country
5. Region 1 North America Cumene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5.1. By End-Use (Phenol/Acetone, Others)
5.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
5.3. By Country (United States, Mexico, Canada)
6. Country 1 United States Cumene Outlook, 2015-2030
6.1. Capacity, By Volume
6.1.1. By Company
6.1.2. By Location
6.2. Production, By Volume
6.2.1. By Company
6.3. Operating Efficiency
6.3.1. By Company
7. Country 1 United States Cumene Demand-Supply Scenario, 2015-2030, By Volume
8. Country 1 United States Cumene Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
8.1. By End-Use (Phenol/Acetone, Others)
8.2. By Sales Channel (Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales)
8.3. By Region
9.1. Weekly (Historical)
9.2. Monthly (Historical)
9.3. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Company Profiles
10.1.1. Basic Details
10.1.3. Segmental/Product Information
10.1.4. Expansion Plans
10.1.5. SWOT Analysis
10.1.6. Key Strategy
11. Top News/Deals
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nsowb
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets