CHICAGO, April 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Arizton's recent research report, Hand Sanitizer Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025 and Hand Sanitizer Market in US - Industry Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025 offers data-driven insights that highlight sudden shift in demand preferences, latest trends, and potential revenues opportunities. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton's market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- In the light of global pandemic caused by widespread COVID-19 cases, the global market will post an absolute growth of 305% and the US market will post an absolute growth of 214% by 2025.
- The demand for hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol contain is on the rise and is expected to continue to grow over the next few years.
- The hand sanitizers are witnessing a drastic shift from an optional item to regular shopping cart item and this will continue during the forecast period as well.
- The healthcare segment is one of the largest end-sure of hand sanitizers and will contribute over $622 million incremental revenue during 2019-2025.
- The demand for hand sanitizer both in the global and the US market will be significantly higher during 2020-2021 however, the demand will normalize over the next few years.
- Gel-based hand sanitizers will still continue to be a preference among consumers and will be contributing nearly $1 billion incremental revenue during 2019-2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation - A detailed analysis by product, end-user, distribution, and geography
- Competitive Landscape - Profile of 6 key vendors and 20 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/hand-sanitizer-market-2025
Hand Sanitizer Market – Segmentation
- Vendors catering such market segments with hand wipes sanitizer products need to understand the end-customer demands of this market. While serving areas such as food service, restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, and others, one needs to realize the end-users of their products across these market areas.
- Digital sales have been a relevant contributor to the overall revenue generated by the company in the hand sanitizer market and continue to do so, attributed to the high rate of technology adoption across geographies and easy access to the internet and other online sales media.
- Healthcare is expected to gain more US market share by 2025 owing to the increasing usage of sand sanitizers in hospitals and clinics due to COVID-19. Increased adoption in the residential sector will also propel the market share for the residential segment of the market by 2025.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Hand Wipes
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Government & Military
Market Segmentation by Distribution
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Department Stores & Discounters
- Drug Stores
- Other Retail
Hand Sanitizer Market – Dynamics
COVID-19 will accentuate this trend further and after the epidemic, the demand for health and wellbeing items is expected to develop abnormally and exponentially. A long-term change toward safer goods and markets was already taking effect prior to the outbreak. Also, if COVID-19 persists or subsides, it is highly likely that the customers would tend to look after and prioritize their safety and wellness. For instance, 3 out of 5 US consumers (close to 70%) are expected to purchase health supplements again over the next 12 months and approximately 59% of consumers will tend to keep using hand sanitizers.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Increasing Influence of Internet in Shaping End-Users' Purchasing Behavior
- Growing Demand for Flavored & Organic Hand Sanitizers
- Rise in Number of Healthcare-associated Infections
- Growing Health Consciousness Among Consumers
Hand Sanitizer Market – Geography
The US is the largest market for the hand hygiene wash and sanitization industry in the world. The US nationals have become more aware of the need to sanitize which has led the high demand for hand sanitizers in the country. Another factor driving the sales of the hand sanitizer products is the viability of carrying the products across anywhere, be it homes, offices, cars, parties, shopping malls, and other places. Vendors such as GOJO Industries, with its brand Purell, have launched instant hand sanitizers which provide a quick solution to the hygiene troubles of individuals. These hand sanitizer vendors have ample opportunity for capitalizing on such openings thanks to campaigns and events organized by various entities such as the CDC or hospitals in the US such as Baptist Health, Cedars-Sinai, Mount Sinai Health, North Shore University Hospital, among others spreading awareness about maintaining a healthy hand hygiene environment.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/hand-sanitizer-market-in-united-states
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The 3M Company
- GOJO Industries
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The Unilever Group
Other vendors include - Bath & Body Works, Best Sanitizers, BODE Chemie, Chattem, Cleenol Group, Deb Group, EcoHydra Technologies, Ecolab, Henkel, Kimberly-Clark, Christeyns Food Hygiene, Kutol Products Company, Linkwell Deutschland, Lion Corporation, Medline Industries, Safetec of America, The Himalaya Drug Company, Vectair Systems, Whiteley Corporation, and Zoono Group.
Explore our Consumer Goods & Retail Technology profile to know more about the industry.
Read some of the top-selling reports:
- Pest Control Services Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
- Cleanroom Consumables Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2019-2024
- Non-contact Thermometer Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial High-Speed Hand Dryer Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2019-2024
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Arizton Advisory & Intelligence