SAP and Deloitte to Sponsor OpenText's Leading Enterprise Information Management Event in Las Vegas, November 8-13
WATERLOO, Ontario, Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced that as the platinum sponsors of next week's Enterprise World 2015 conference, both SAP and Deloitte will be hosting a variety of events and activities at the conference, including main stage keynotes and breakout sessions. The 17th annual conference being held at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, explores the latest trends in the digital landscape with keynotes, breakout sessions, roundtable discussions, executive tracks, training and networking opportunities that will prepare attendees for success in the digital world.
This year's OpenText Enterprise World 2015 Platinum sponsors will host a variety of events throughout the conference, including:
- SAP: SAP (NYSE: SAP) will be hosting booth events from hybris, an SAP company and partner of OpenText;a main-stage keynote; breakout sessions specific to SAP® software; and roundtable luncheons. Rodolpho Cardenuto, president of Global Partner Operations for SAP, will present the keynote for SAP. Cardenuto is responsible for driving SAP Board-sponsored initiatives through strategic SAP partners and accelerating the company's growth through new and existing sales channels worldwide.
- Deloitte: Bill Briggs, Chief Technology Officer, Deloitte Consulting LLP, takes the main stage to discuss the biggest technology disruptors impacting business today. He'll reveal how the latest trends in analytics, cloud, cybersecurity, digital and the changing role of IT could revolutionize how we do business – insights that are sure to help you stay ahead and aware of what's next in tech. Deloitte will also hold alliance and company breakout sessions throughout the event, with a focus on Deloitte solutions enabled by OpenText technologies.
"Our global partners have come together to help us create a truly unique conference that offers world- class expertise and experience to help ensure attendees are thoroughly prepared for today's world," said Adam Howatson, Chief Marketing Officer at OpenText. "The strong relationships we have built within our partner community help set us apart. Working together we complement each other's solutions to bring the tools needed to truly enable a digital world for our customers."
Enterprise World includes:
- Training & Workshops: OpenText experts and educators help customers maximize the value and uncover the additional potential of the organization's existing OpenText solution.
- Partner Summit: A special pre-conference offering key messaging, product roadmaps and strategy to help OpenText's ever-expanding partner community build a foundation of success.
- Sessions & Breakouts: An insightful, inspiring, and interactive deep dive into the possibilities of Enterprise Information Management in today's world and how to maximize your investment in OpenText to achieve success for your company.
- Innovation Lab: OpenText user experience designers and researchers give attendees the opportunity to evaluate innovative new designs and collaborate to influence future product development.
- Enterprise Expo: A chance to explore the conference floor to connect with OpenText partners, EIM experts and customers.
Visit the registration and pricing page for more information about special discounts and group passes and to register for the event.
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Enterprise World 2015, please check here.
About OpenText Enterprise World Now in its 17th year, OpenText Enterprise World explores the latest trends in the digital landscape and prepares attendees for success in the digital world. Attendees have the opportunity to hear keynotes from industry leaders as well as choose from more than 150 targeted training workshops, breakouts, and customer roundtables focused on cloud, security, collaboration, compliance and more. For the latest news on OpenText Enterprise World, visit the Enterprise World Buzz.
About OpenText OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2015 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation