DUBLIN, July 04, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Practice Management Software Market Outlook: 2016-2021" report to their offering.
Medical practice management software facilitates the efficient functioning of physicians, diagnostic centers, pharmacists, and other small and large health practices by providing structured framework for activities like patient flow management, patient and staff scheduling, insurance billing, claims management, inventory management etc.
The medical practice management software market is mainly driven by the increasing need to curtail growing healthcare costs, rising incidence of medical errors, growing need to adhere to regulatory guidelines, and various government initiatives to promote the use of healthcare IT across the globe. However, the high implementation cost, lack of in house IT domain knowledge, reluctance among end users to adopt new methods, and the data security and interoperability issues limit the growth of the market to some extent.
The global medical practice management software market is mainly segmented by product, mode of delivery, end-user, and geography. The product market is primarily segmented into integrated and standalone software. The market is further segmented by mode of delivery into web-based, on-premise, and cloud based software. The comprehensive end-user analysis is provided in the report by segmenting this market into physicians, diagnostic labs, pharmacies, and other end-users.
The report offers analysis of market dynamics, burning issues, and technological landscape of the global medical practice management software market. The report provides the competitive landscape of the major players in this market such as Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Epic (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Greenway Medical (U.S.), MEDITECH (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and NextGen Healthcare Information System LLC (U.S) with detailed analysis of their product portfolio, financials, and recent developments.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of products, end-users, mode of delivery, regions, and countries?
- What is the historical market for medical practice management software across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2016-2021?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, threats, and opportunities in the global medical practice management software market?
- What are the burning issues of the global medical practice management software market?
- Who are the major players in the global medical practice management software market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various regions (North America, APAC, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global medical practice management software market?
- What are the recent developments in the global medical practice management software market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global medical practice management software market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Key Market Insights
4 Global Medical Practice Management Software Market, By Product
5 Global Medical Practice Management Software Market, By Mode of Delivery
6 Global Medical Practice Management Software Market, By End-user
7 Global Medical Practice Management Software Market, By Geography
8 Global Medical Practice Management Software Market - Competitive Outlook
9 Company Profiles
- Athenahealth - Cerner Corporation - Epic Systems Corporation - GE Healthcare - Greenway Health - MEDITECH - Mckesson Corporation - Nextgen Healthcare - eClinicalWorks - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-medical-practice-management-software-market-2021---research-and-markets-300293660.html
SOURCE Research and Markets