PUNE, India, Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In terms of revenue, global naloxone spray market is expected to reach at US$ 1,043.65 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 19.7% over the forecast period. Naloxone spray is used to reverse the effects of opioids and its overdose. Large number of people have lost their lives in countries like United States and the UK amongst others. Governments of various countries approved naloxone spray for public usage to reduce consumption of opioids and are focusing towards providing naloxone for domestic usage in the form of spray to reverse the effect of opioids. Large number of opioid users exist in Norway, Switzerland and other countries of Europe. Naloxone spray helps to minimize effects of opioids overdose and provide preventive care to victim to lessen the probability complications and fatal due to overdose. In Europe, take home naloxone initiative by various governments is contributing towards reducing opioids overdose. Naloxone spray (narcan) is available through all major pharmacy chains such as CVS, Walgreen's and others. This spray can be used for adults as well as for children and can be operated easily without any training. Pharmaceutical companies like Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. received final approval to market generic naloxone nasal spray. North America holds largest market share of overall market. Though, emerging markets would witness significant growth over the forecast period.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of naloxone spray market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major players of Naloxone Spray Market and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global naloxone spray market is expected to reach at US$ 1043.65 million by 2027 owing increasing investments by governments to raise awareness towards naloxone and reducing usage of opioids.
- Based of distribution channel, online segment will hold major market share in the upcoming years due to increasing penetration of internet and availability of product over multiple locations.
- Naloxone nasal spray is sold under multiple brand names like Narcan, Evzio and Nyxoid amongst others in different regions. These brands consist of variable amount of naloxone with other chemicals and supplements
- Based on dosage form, 2 mg/actuation will have leading market share as compared to other dosage forms. Nasal spray can be used in multiple intervals in each nostril of victim as per requirement and effect of opioids.
- Geographically, North America region is expected to register market share of 46.30 % by 2027. Increasing availability of naloxone spray for public use (over the counter) is more, in the region, as compared to others.
- Key industry participants are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Enquiry Before Buying@
Naloxone Spray Market By Distribution Channel
- Emergency Departments
- Retail Pharmacies
By Dosage Form
- 2 mg/actuation
- 4 mg/actuation
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Purchage The Premium Report@
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
Follow Us on Social Media:
SOURCE Absolute Markets Insights