LONDON, June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC), Biosimilar Antibodies, Engineered Antibodies, Bispecific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments and Antibody-Like Proteins (ALPs)
The global next-generation antibody therapies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.9% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2016-2027. The market is estimated at $3.1bn in 2016 and $14.1bn in 2021.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 249-page report you will receive 133 charts - all unavailable elsewhere.
The 249-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global next-generation antibody therapies market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Next-Generation Antibody Therapies Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for next-generation antibody therapies, our investigation shows forecasts to 2027 for the following five submarkets:
- Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
- Engineered antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies
- Antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins (ALPs)
- Biosimilar antibody therapies
• How will leading next-generation antibody therapies perform to 2027 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of seven products:
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional markets:
- EU5 group
- Asia-Pacific region
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
• This report discusses issues affecting the next-generation antibody therapies market:
- R&D for next generation antibodies - explore technologies and potentials
- Challenges with current monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapies
- Big pharma companies investing in next-generation antibody research and development
- Biosimilars and their effects on the next-generation antibody therapies market
• Our study discusses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as well as social, technological, economic and political factors that affect the next-generation antibody therapies market
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the next-generation antibody therapies market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Next-Generation Antibody Therapies Market Forecast 2017-2027: Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC), Biosimilar Antibodies, Engineered Antibodies, Bispecific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments and Antibody-Like Proteins (ALPs).
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
Or click on http://bit.ly/2tv4WQN
Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the Report
Cancer Drugs Fund
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Cilag GmbH International
Five Prime Therapeutics
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
MultiCell Immunotherapeutics (MCIT)
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (Sobi)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
The American Society of Hematology
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd