DUBLIN, Dec. 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb2dmj/global_packaging) has announced the addition of the "Global Packaging Coating Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global packaging coatings industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2015 to 2020. For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development to reduce volatile organic compounds (VOC), to improve the recyclability of the packaging materials, and to maintain flavor neutrality. The report further suggests development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and the development of low-cost solutions for end users.
The author has analyzed the global packaging coating industry by substrate, formulation type, resin type, and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, Global Packaging Coating Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Global packaging coating Industry size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global packaging coating Industry trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region, substrate, formulation and resin type
- Segmentation analysis: Global packaging coating Industry size by various substrates types such as paper, glass, plastic and metal both in terms of value shipment. Formulation type such as water-Based, solvent-Based, radiation-Cured and powder Coating. Resin type such as epoxy, polyester, acrylic, amino, vinyl, phenolic, polyurethane and others
- Regional analysis: Global packaging coating Industry breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities by different substrate type and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of packaging coating suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- AkzoNobel NV
- Altana AG
- PPG Industries
- Valspar Corporation
- W.R Grace & Company
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets