DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74r76c/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Satellite-based Earth Observation Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report expects the global satellite-based earth observation market to grow at a CAGR of 13.23% over the period 2014-2019.
The information gathered through satellites can be effectively used to monitor and predict weather changes, disasters and natural calamities, climate patterns, agriculture forecasts, oil and mineral deposits, and the availability of water sources. Satellite-based earth observation is used across various industries such as defense and intelligence, oil and gas, weather, agriculture, natural resources, engineering and construction, media and entertainment, and tourism.
The global satellite-based earth observation market can be segmented on the basis of vertical:
- Defense and intelligence
- Government authorities
- Energy and natural resources
- Navigation and location-based services
- Living resources.
The report states that around 190 satellites were orbiting the planet as of January 2014. These were being used for accessing data and images of construction, weather forecast, climate, disasters, agriculture and biodiversity. The report predicts that this number will increase considerably.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key vendors are:
- Airbus Defence and Space
- DMC International Imaging
- MDA Information System
- Skybox Imaging (Google)
- ImageSat International
Other prominent vendors:
- BlackBridge Group (Rapid Eye)
- Deimos Imaging
- hisdeSAT Servicios Estrategicos
- Planet Labs
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Five Forces Analysis
08. Market Segmentation: By vertical
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74r76c/global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets