DUBLIN, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knf8p4/global_sorbitol) has announced the addition of the "Global Sorbitol Market Report & Forecast: 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
Global Sorbitol Market Report & Forecast: 2015 - 2020 provides an analytical and statistical insight into the global sorbitol market. The study, that has been undertaken using desk-based as well as qualitative primary research, provides a comprehensive analysis of the global sorbitol market.
Sorbitol currently represents the world's most consumed polyol and finds applications across various industries. It is widely used in the production of toothpastes, toiletries, cosmetics, confectionaries, sweets, frozen desserts, biscuits, ascorbic acid, industrial surfactants, pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, etc.
The global demand of Sorbitol is currently growing at 2%-3% annually with China being the world's largest producer. China was followed by the United States and Western Europe. The feedstocks used to produce sorbitol can differ from region to region with corn, cassava and wheat currently being the three main feedstocks used for sorbitol production.
The market is also quite concentrated in nature with the top 5 players presently accounting for more than 50% of the total global production capacity. Roquette, a French company is currently the world's biggest producer of Sorbitol.
Focus of the analysis:
- Characteristics of various feedstocks used in sorbitol production
- Yield of sorbitol and byproducts from various feedstocks
- Supply and demand of various feedstocks
- Manufacturing process of sorbitol
- Interchanging feedstocks
- Evaluation of major sorbitol manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology and Market Definitions
2. Executive Summary
3. The Global Sorbitol Industry: Market Landscape
4. The Global Sorbitol Industry: Regional Analysis
5. Sorbitol Manufacturing and Feedstock Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
- Roquette Frères SA
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Ingredion, Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Shandong Tianli Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Nikken Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd
- PT Sorini Agro Asia Corporindo Tbk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/knf8p4/global_sorbitol
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets