WATERLOO, Ontario, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the premier sponsors of this week's Enterprise World 2014 conference. The 16th annual Enterprise World, November 9-14 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL, features leading experts and thought-leaders who can help organizations transform for the Digital-First World through the strategic adoption of Enterprise Information Management solutions.
Platinum sponsors at OpenText's Enterprise World 2014:
- Microsoft will be inviting attendees at Enterprise World 2014 to experience OpenText solutions and discover innovative ways to interact with content and information. From Microsoft PixelSense tables throughout the Enterprise World conference site and main stage demos attendees will experience how multi-device experiences can deliver business productivity benefits in a Digital-First World.
- Microsoft will also discuss and present on a range of topics of interest to enterprise businesses in highly-regulated industries. Shauna Sampson, Microsoft Director of Global Alliances, will join the OpenText Financial Services keynote session and Jon Arnold, Microsoft Worldwide Managing Director of Utilities Industry, will join the OpenText Energy Industry keynote session, both on Tuesday.
- At Enterprise World 2014, SAP will be highlighting how enterprises can deliver next-generation customer engagement and omni-channel commerce, as well as its enterprise content management solutions developed with OpenText. With a variety of activities taking place throughout the conference ranging from booth events, a main-stage keynote, breakout sessions specific to SAP® software, customer roundtables and sponsorship of the Enterprise World's special evening event, SAP participation will help attendees better understand how to consistently delight customers across all channels and digitize and simplify processes across the enterprise.
- Presenting SAP's keynote will be Chris Hallenbeck, global vice president, Database & Technology Strategy and Go To Market (GTM), SAP. He leads SAP's strategy and GTM activities globally for all database and technology solutions, including the SAP HANA® platform, as well as EIM and middleware solutions.
Gold sponsors at OpenText's Enterprise World 2014:
- Locus Systems
- Now in its 7th year as an Enterprise World sponsor, Locus will be showcasing how customers can take advantage of a range of OpenText and SAP solutions to deploy EIM solutions across the enterprise.
- Locus will be presenting in multiple breakout sessions on how to deliver EIM and ECM solutions that transform a business. Attendees are encouraged to stop by the Locus booth to discuss rapid deployment, cloud and managed services solutions, to on-premises SAP and Microsoft SharePoint solutions. Locus will also be providing attendees with a guaranteed way to make a great first impression, with a free shoeshine for visitors to their booth.
"Our world-class list of Enterprise World sponsors will contribute their expertise and experience to this 'must attend' event,'" said Adam Howatson, Chief Marketing Officer at OpenText. "The strong relationship we have built with our global partners allows us to create memorable and meaningful experiences for our customers and attendees to Enterprise World. The successful digital enterprises of tomorrow must simplify, transform and accelerate their Information strategies to compete in a Digital-First World – and alongside Microsoft, SAP and Locus, OpenText will help show them the way."
About OpenText Enterprise World 2014
Sunday 9th and Monday 10th November: Training Courses and Workshops
- Focused product training and workshop sessions presented by OpenText experts, educators, and developers offer deep insight into the latest products and solutions
Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th November: Partner Summit
- OpenText's annual partner conference will emphasize the interoperability between OpenText software and that of its partners, featuring deep-dive sessions on the benefits available to partners, joint go-to-market strategies and presentation from OpenText Executive Leadership Team.
Tuesday 11th to Thursday 13th November: Vertical tracks and keynotes
- Specific tracks tailored to attendees' vertical sectors will include keynotes by OpenText, partners and customers, on industries including Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment and Public Sector.
Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th November: Keynotes, general sessions, tracks, breakouts and Enterprise Expo
- With keynote presentations from Mark Barrenechea, president and chief executive officer of OpenText, Muhi Majzoub, senior vice president of Engineering of OpenText, and comedian Martin Short as well as partner and customer executives, and content organized by solution, industry and ecosystem, OpenText Enterprise World 2014 is where the conversation takes flight.
- Detailed content tracks will cover Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Experience Management (CEM), Information Exchange, Discovery, eDOCS and the Partner Ecosystem.
Click here for more information on the event.
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management, helping customers to create a Digital-First World by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating their information needs. Over 100,000 customers already use OpenText solutions, either on premises or in our cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX; TSX: OTC), please visit: www.opentext.com.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 263,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
About Locus Systems
Locus is a leading provider of SAP and OpenText solutions for Enterprise Information Management that keep organizations running. Our expertly trained team-members do OScript programming, remote support, workflow development, report writing, and architecture design on the OpenText Content Server platform. The knowledge and experience of OpenText alongside SAP enables Locus to more effectively implement and innovate solutions to better manage structured and unstructured data. For over 20 years, our combination of expertise and value has ensured that our customers are at the centre of all our solutions. www.locussystems.com
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2014 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/2/global/site-copyright.html_SKU.
SAP, SAP HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation