NEW DELHI, February 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new report titled Global Stroke Management Market (2017-2023), published by KBV Research, the global Stroke Management Market is expected to attain a market size of $36.7 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Growing cases of chronic diseases have been one of the major factors that is responsible for the growth of the stroke management market. The growing geriatric population susceptible to strokes, growing diabetic population and usage of tobacco are additionally some of the significant factors that drive the growth of Stroke Management technology, globally.
Regionally, the North America dominated the Global Stroke Management market and would continue to be a dominant region all through the forecast period. Within the North American region, the U.S. Stroke Management market is expected to reach $8,984.4 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. Investments to upgrade healthcare systems and demand for technologically advanced devices for rapid & accurate distribution of medicines would propel the market growth in the region. Nevertheless, the Asia pacific would be the fastest growing region, with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Countries such as Japan, China, Singapore, Australia, and India have unprecedented market potential, due to initiatives taken by the governments to improve healthcare sector in the region, and inclination of leading manufacturers to set up bases in the emerging economies would offer growth opportunities in the region.
Access Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/stroke-management-market/
Based on technology, the Diagnostics segment dominated the India Stroke Management Market in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $1,189.6 million by 2022. Rapid adoption of diagnosis processes such as CT scan, MRI and others would positively contribute to the market expansion. Additionally, The Therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% during (2017 - 2023).
Based on applications, the ischemic stroke segment dominated the Global Stroke Management market in 2016, and would be a dominant segment throughout the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the growing prevalence of ischemic stroke and trauma cases.
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe, with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key influencing factors of the global Stroke Management have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Teleflex Inc., Cardinal Health, Medtronic Plc., General Electric (GE), Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., ABBOTT, GlaxoSmithKline plc, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Global Stroke Management Segmentation
- Computed Tomography Scan (CT Scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Cerebral Angiography
- Other Diagnostics
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator
- Ischemic Stroke
- Haemorrhagic Stroke
- North America Stroke Management Market
- US Stroke Management Market
- Canada Stroke Management Market
- Mexico Stroke Management Market
- Rest of North America Stroke Management Market
- Europe Stroke Management Market
- Germany Stroke Management Market
- U.K. Stroke Management Market
- France Stroke Management Market
- Russia Stroke Management Market
- Spain Stroke Management Market
- Italy Stroke Management Market
- Rest of Europe Stroke Management Market
- Asia-Pacific Stroke Management Market
- China Stroke Management Market
- Japan Stroke Management Market
- India Stroke Management Market
- South Korea Stroke Management Market
- Singapore Stroke Management Market
- Australia Stroke Management Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Stroke Management Market
- LAMEA Stroke Management Market
- Brazil Stroke Management Market
- Argentina Stroke Management Market
- UAE Stroke Management Market
- Saudi Arabia Stroke Management Market
- South Africa Stroke Management Market
- Nigeria Stroke Management Market
- Rest of LAMEA Stroke Management Market
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Medtronic Plc.
- General Electric (GE)
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Stroke Management Market
- Highest number of market tables
- Subscription based model
- Guaranteed best price
Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
Our aim is to transform and customize our services to address the fast changing business needs of our clients. With innovative methods, we seek to empower our research tools with new capabilities that would eventually bring about customer delight, as we understand that businesses evolve.
Mr. Alan D'Souza
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1407
New York, N.Y. 10001
United States (U.S)
SOURCE KBV Research