NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market outlook of student information systems
Technavio's market research analysts predict the global student information systems market to grow at a CAGR of over 12% in the next four years. Schools are implementing student information systems and software to simplify various processes and connectivity among departments.
With rising penetration of technology in education, educators are expanding their services in multiple areas such as blended learning, gamification, and development of cognitive skills. Execution of these initiatives is resulting in schools and colleges procuring laptops, printers, document cameras, and other hardware. This has expanded the scope of activities that school authorities need to manage. As a result, adoption of software such as student information software will strongly assist schools in efficiently managing learning and non-learning activities of students.
Market segmentation of student information systems by end-users
- Higher Education
- Primary Education
The higher education segment is the fastest growing segment of this market. Its high contribution is attributed to massive digitization of the higher education systems. Universities are procuring educational hardware such as IWBs, projectors, and tablets while recruiting IT staff to create a conducive platforms of deploying student information systems. Such digitization helps them in attracting students and increasing student enrolments.
Geographical segmentation of the student information system market
- North America
North America is the biggest consumer of student information systems. The demand in this region is largely driven by the US market as it has greater awareness of the benefits of software integration in schools and colleges. With many international schools in the US opening new branches in other regions, there is a dire need for systems that can efficiently manage and archive necessary student information.
Top companies in the global student information system market
Market vendors are expected to leverage the growing prevalence of cloud computing in deploying student information systems. While using the cloud, users do not need to install software on their servers, thereby it substantially reduces costs incurred by the educational institutions.
Other prominent vendors of this market include Campus Management, Focus School Software, Foradian Technologies, Illuminate Education, Oracle, and Unit4.
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the key factors driving the student information system market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the student information system market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the student information system market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the student information system market?
- Market shares for North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the student information system market
- Growth forecast of the student information system market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
- Global Digital Classroom Hardware Market 2015-2019
- Global Digital Classroom Market 2015-2019
- Global Document Camera For Smart Classroom Market 2015-2019
- Smart Classroom Market in India 2015-2019
- Smart Classroom Market in Japan 2015-2019
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03506494-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001