SAN FRANCISCO, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that GoSquared has been recognized with the Nucleus Research 2016 Technology ROI Award, for transforming its customer service and achieving a 1,624% return on investment (ROI) in just three weeks using Salesforce Desk.com. GoSquared offers real-time user-level analytics for sites and applications, and by deploying Desk.com, the out-of-the-box helpdesk for small businesses, was able to increase customer service efficiency and employee productivity.
GoSquared is Delivering an Unparalleled Customer Experience with Desk.com
On a mission to help businesses build personal and meaningful relationships with customers, GoSquared needed a centralized multi-channel support system to manage inquiries that would empower all employees to help with customer service. With Desk.com's ease-of-use, cloud capabilities and flex pricing, GoSquared has realized cost savings and has achieved:
- Increased Agent Productivity: Utilizing structured workflows and an integrated knowledge base to resolve customer cases, GoSquared has increased agent productivity, enabling the company to manage an increased caseload as it grows.
- Improved Customer Self-Service: Leveraging the customer self-service portal empowers GoSquared to offer 24/7 access to a growing number of customers with self-service, reducing the need for additional staff.
- Increased Customer Insights: Desk.com's analytics enable management to pinpoint why customers are having problems and identify opportunities to improve its services and products.
Comments on the News
- "Every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to create a great experience, and companies like GoSquared are focused on understanding their customers' needs and providing the best customer service," said Marie Rosecrans, VP of Customer Experience, Desk.com, Salesforce. "The GoSquared team has achieved tremendous ROI by deploying Desk.com, highlighting how even the fastest-growing businesses can use Desk.com to optimize their customer service experience."
- "As a growing business it is one of our top priorities to be able to scale the quality and awesomeness of our service," said James Gill, Founder and CEO, GoSquared. "Desk.com has empowered all of our employees to pitch in and help customers, ensuring that everyone is committed to our customers' success."
Calculating the ROI
To determine the ROI, Nucleus Research quantified the initial and ongoing costs of software license subscription fees, personnel time to implement and support the application, employee training time, and ongoing administrative costs to calculate GoSquared's total investment in Desk.com and determine the ROI.
Direct benefits quantified included the cost savings of avoided staff that were not needed because of the efficiencies driven by the application. Indirect benefits quantified included the time saved for existing staff by deflecting customer inquiries to the self-service portal, and were calculated based on the average fully loaded cost of a service staff person using a productivity correction factor to account for the inefficient transfer of time between time saved and additional time worked. Not quantified were the additional profits GoSquared will be able to achieve through improving the quality and scalability of its customer service.
Desk.com is the out-of-the-box helpdesk that lets small businesses get their customer service up and running in hours or days. Fast-growing companies all over the globe are using Desk.com to deliver exceptional customer support. Customers report a variety of improvements when they implement Desk.com: 42 percent faster response time, 38 percent increase in agent productivity, 36 percent increase in customer satisfaction and 27 percent decrease in support costs, according to research commissioned by Desk.com. The full report, "Desk.com Customer Survey: Results & Analysis," is available for download.
- Learn more about Desk.com: www.desk.com/overview
- The GoSquared case study is available at: http://www.desk.com/success-center/salesforce-desk-roi-case-study-gosquared
- Learn how Desk.com helps SMBs to control the chaos: http://www.desk.com/product/control-chaos
Connect with Salesforce
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.