SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Publishers of Edges, a political adventure mystery book series by Wynter Sommers, available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble, invite you to answer one or more of the questions below by October 18, 2019. Judges will review submissions sent to email@example.com
The best answer will receive a free book in English.
- What will indicate America has become a Corporatocracy?
- What fashionable technologies will be popular in a Corporatocracy?
- Will the ruthless arena of Courtly City permit a vulnerable heart to succumb to the love of another's warm embrace?
The nine-part series Edges introduces the dynastic Courtly family, who rises to power when bankrupt American cities convert to Corporatocracies, cities ruled by corporations.
Courtly City Citizens navigate daily life, tempted by electronic diversions. The Soldier Police uniform retrieves citizen identification data from a source similar to today's SocialCloud. These data are then displayed on SP visors.
In Edges, Sarah, a single woman, like myself, is suspicious, then enthralled with ruggedly handsome reporter Bjorn Esterday. But, is he to be trusted? Can American society co-exist with nano-level artificial intelligence, which muddies the difference between reality and fantasy?
What fashion trends appear in Edges?
- TREND 1: The book mentions SP Uniforms. Are the SP uniforms made from magnetized fabric or regular fibers coated with something smart like piezoresistive, piezoelectric or piezocapacitive polymer?
- TREND 2: The AnCors in the book wear clothing from the old era of gasoline vehicles.
- TREND 3: The Earth Farmers reject popular fashion and make all their own clothing from elements close to nature.
- TREND 4: The urban Citizens of Courtly City wear fashionable Courtly City branded clothing.
- TREND 5: The ruling Courtly family in Courtly City wears expensive bespoke fashions. Skipper Courtly throws parties and demands that only the most current elaborate fashions shall be worn by those in attendance. Charles P. Rockefeller,46 will host a discussion with Nicolas Berggruen, 58, at the NY Asia Society in October. Will they wear futuristic fashions and Saphir-polished hand-crafted shoes by Dimitri Gomez or Feeny?
Feel free to forward this article to others.
SOURCE Pure Force