NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Grovo, the leader in microlearning and an innovator in workplace learning technology, today released the next generation of its microlearning platform, featuring a new suite of powerful tools that make it easy for organizations to quickly create and scale engaging, continuous, and effective learning across their workforce.
Grovo's fully redesigned and expanded platform builds on the company's longstanding leadership in microlearning content and technology. The release comes at a critical time for the learning and development industry, with the Association for Talent Development finding 80% of organizations plan to invest in microlearning in the coming year. New features include:
- Immersive learning experience: A personalized learner home, full-screen lesson player, and thousands of microlearning lessons on cutting-edge topics make it easy for learners to build critical skills and behaviors, right in their workflow
- Agile, card-based lessons: Grovo's new lesson format combines video, gifs, text, quizzes and more into an engaging, self-paced experience and can be updated by trainers in real-time as information changes
- Intuitive microlearning creation: A brand new content creator provides authoring tools and templates that empower anyone across an organization to quickly and consistently create effective, media-rich microlearning lessons and customize any lesson in Grovo's award-winning, off-the-shelf library
- Intelligent admin tools: Grovo Campaigns, Groups, and Integrations empower L&D to deliver relevant, targeted lessons right at the moment of need – when motivation to learn and applicability of learning are highest – for maximum effectiveness
- Seamless integrations: An open API and out-of-the-box integrations allow Grovo to sync with existing HRIS and learning systems to amplify engagement and accelerate development
Grovo's new platform was built in response to the growing demand for workplace learning solutions that can keep pace with today's rapid rate of change. According to recent research from Deloitte:
- 87% of executives believe their organizations are not learning fast enough to stay competitive
- 42% of millennials are likely to leave their employers because they're not learning fast enough
- Employees today only have 1% of their work week—about 24 minutes—for learning
In a blog post published today, Grovo VP of Product Maksim Ovsyannikov wrote, "Employees, learning professionals, and organizations need tools that make learning even faster, more flexible, and more intuitive in order to keep pace. With our new platform, we've taken our microlearning philosophy even further, leaning into the toughest challenges facing L&D teams, and striving once again to reinvent what learning can do and be in today's fast-changing workplace."
Since 2010, Grovo has helped organizations like PepsiCo, Chevron, Gap Inc., The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Magellan Health, and the National Basketball Association build skilled, agile, and adaptable workforces with its engaging, science-backed learning content and technology. Grovo's proprietary microlearning methodology — focused, bite-sized lessons delivered at the point of need — is proven to capture attention, motivate action, and make learning stick in the context of day-to-day work.
"Grovo is like a secret weapon. The ability to easily create custom content while leveraging a robust off-the-shelf library offers endless opportunities to link microlearning to key learning initiatives and experiences. It enables our team to drive our L&D strategy forward," said Dan Leavitt, Director of Learning & Development, Gap Inc.
New Partnerships with Cornerstone OnDemand, Namely, and Zenefits
In conjunction with the release of its platform, Grovo also announced new strategic relationships with leading talent solutions Cornerstone OnDemand, Namely, and Zenefits. These inaugural partnerships will give thousands of businesses the opportunity to seamlessly integrate Grovo's microlearning content and technology into their existing HR systems to accelerate employee development and drive performance. Grovo's growth in partnerships and integrations, along with its open API, powers its ability to scale highly relevant learning to employees in the workflow and at the moment of need.
"Today's leading companies are looking for new ways to help their employees learn," said Jason Corsello, SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development at Cornerstone OnDemand. "Whether to close specific skill gaps or to propel their career development, employees are hungry for fresh, modern and targeted content, which is why microlearning is gaining such adoption. Through our partnership with Grovo, we're excited to be able to offer even more of this bite-sized, engaging content."
For More Information
See Grovo's new platform: www.grovo.com/next-generation-microlearning-platform
Read Grovo CEO's blog post on the news: http://blog.grovo.com/note-grovo-new-ceo/
Join Grovo's growing team: www.grovo.com/careers
Grovo is redefining learning for today's rapidly changing workplace. The all-in-one microlearning platform combines intuitive technology with dynamic, bite-sized content to give companies the fastest, most engaging way to learn and train. Established in 2010 with offices in New York City and San Francisco, Grovo helps hundreds of forward-thinking organizations like PepsiCo, InterContinental Hotels Group, Magellan Health, and DDB Worldwide give their people the skills to thrive at work. Learn more at www.grovo.com.