NEW YORK and ATLANTA, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WorldCare, a comprehensive managed service for JD Edwards (JDE) World customers, is the latest addition to GSI, Inc.'s suite of AppCare Services.
The new service provides JDE World organizations with unlimited programming and system administration support for their live production system – all for a fixed monthly fee that is typically 50 percent less than one full-time employee.
"Although JD Edwards World is extremely powerful and robust, the talent pool is very limited with most of the true experts approaching retirement age," said Kevin Herrig, CEO of GSI, Inc. "WorldCare was designed to provide companies running World software with peace of mind knowing that real-world experts are ready 24/7/365."
With WorldCare, GSI now offers the broadest and most flexible array of JDE managed services on the market. In addition to the WorldCare service, GSI's wide range of AppCare Services help support clients' software application, development, configurable network computing (CNC), database management system and hosting needs:
- gFlex provides companies with basic daily tests and standard support for either CNC, application or development activities. All work is performed remotely with appointments pre-scheduled; clients purchase blocks of hours to be utilized over a fixed period of time.
- gShare is designed for companies that want a real-world expert to help co-manage their system or for periodic/ad-hoc support. It includes all gFlex service features, as well as unscheduled requests for issues and maintenance. Clients purchase a monthly bucket of service hours under this plan.
- gStaff services support companies that prefer access to unlimited CNC, application or development support; it includes all gShare services.
- CompleteCare offers CNC, application and development activities. It includes all gStaff services for all three support areas at a fixed fee covering unlimited requests.
- CompleteCare+ is designed for companies that need to outsource or co-manage all JDE hardware and CNC activity with additional options for application and development support. It also offers infrastructure hosting and provides the opportunity to phase in support for other software packages including MS Exchange, Blackberry and more. This is GSI's most comprehensive service offering.
More information about WorldCare and all of GSI's AppCare Services is available on line at http://gsi-solutions.com/products-services/support-services, or write to [email protected].
GSI, Inc. (www.getGSI.com), founded in 2004 as Global Systems Integration, is a customer-service focused ERP software integration specialist with a primary focus on Oracle's JD Edwards (JDE) products. The company has more than 400 years of JDE experience and offers a comprehensive suite of project services, AppCare Services and staffing solutions – all backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Headquartered in Atlanta and with satellite offices and consultants nationwide, GSI is one of the fastest growing service providers in the market.
SOURCE GSI, Inc.