HAMPTON, N.J., Jan. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harbortouch, a leading national supplier of point of sale (POS) systems, today announced the launch of Harbortouch POS Elite, the latest addition to its industry-leading free point-of-sale system program.
Featuring a sleeker look, all-in-one design and more powerful processor, Harbortouch POS Elite is designed to meet the needs of a broader range of businesses, especially those catering to higher end markets.
"Our groundbreaking free POS program just got better, with this new platform providing an ideal solution for businesses with more sophisticated needs," said Harbortouch CEO Jared Isaacman. "We've given the system a whole new look by integrating the CPU and monitor into one with a brushed aluminum finish for a more upscale appearance, but that's just the beginning. What's inside is even more powerful."
POS Elite incorporates a state-of-the-art processor, increased storage space and highly-responsive touch-screen display into a durable and attractive form factor for exceptional speed, productivity and style. The system is available with various industry-specific software packages:
- Harbortouch Hospitality, with countless time and money saving features perfect for fine dining, casual or quick service restaurants;
- Harbortouch Retail, featuring new and improved retail management functionality with an integrated color/size/style matrix, support for rentals and consignment, robust customer and inventory management and more;
- Harbortouch Delivery, perfect for pizzerias, Chinese takeout and any other hospitality business offering delivery;
- Harbortouch Spirits, featuring custom features for wine and liquor stores such as age verification; and
- Harbortouch C-Store, designed specifically for convenience and other quick-stop stores.
To complement this high-performance equipment, Harbortouch has also announced some innovative new features, which will be released over the first quarter of 2012:
- An integrated reservation management system, which allows restaurants to accept online reservations and track them directly through their POS system with a simple and easy-to-use interface;
- Harbortouch Tableside, giving restaurant servers the ability to input customer orders tableside via Apple iPad on a dedicated app that mirrors the interface of the actual POS software; and
- Lighthouse POS management portal, offering online management capabilities from any PC with an Internet connection, including the ability to make real-time menu changes and access a wide range of advanced reports.
Harbortouch offers free setup and implementation, including installation of all hardware and training for all POS customers. Complete customer service and technical support are available 24/7 by phone and email, and live chat is accessible directly through the Lighthouse portal. The Harbortouch POS Elite hardware is backed by a lifetime repair/replacement warranty for as long as the merchant maintains a merchant account. An approved merchant account and monthly service agreement are required to participate in the free POS program.
For more information about the Harbortouch free POS system, visit www.harbortouch.com.
Harbortouch, formerly United Bank Card, Inc., is a leading national supplier of point of sale (POS) systems, serving thousands of businesses across the nation. The company offers an unparalleled "free" program that supplies a full-featured POS system to restaurants and retail businesses with no up-front costs. Professional installation and onsite training are included with every order and award winning customer service and technical support are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to offering state-of-the-art POS systems, Harbortouch also delivers a full range of merchant services such as credit/debit and gift card processing. For additional information, visit www.harbortouch.com or call 866-563-3045.