hCentive Expands Partnerships With Insurance Carriers and Benefits Administrators to Participate In WebInsure™ Benefits Marketplace
New Carriers and Administrators Expand Health and Ancillary Plan and Product Choices for Brokers, Employers, Consumers
Jun 15, 2015, 08:03 ET
RESTON, Va., June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- hCentive, the leader in health insurance exchange solutions, announced today that the company has added health and ancillary insurance carriers and benefits administrators to its WebInsure™ Benefits marketplace. WebInsure™ Benefits is a cloud-based marketplace platform that simplifies administration for brokers, offers an intuitive online experience for individuals, and control for employers to shop, enroll and manage health insurance, ancillary benefits, and consumer-directed accounts.
- WebInsure™ Benefits, launched in 2014, is an integrated marketplace for brokers and benefits advisors to offer a variety of health and ancillary plans from a range of carriers to individual consumers and employer groups.
- Since the launch, hCentive has added several carriers to its WebInsure™ Benefits marketplace, offering a range of benefits products for individual and group markets – Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans; Short-Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance; Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance; Health & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Health Savings Accounts (HSA); Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA); Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA); Commuter & Parking Reimbursement Accounts (CRA); Identity Protection, Wellness, and other programs.
- New insurance carriers and benefits administrators providing medical and ancillary benefits include:
- Discovery Benefits: FSA, HSA, HRA, COBRA, CRA | Transforming the complexity of employee benefits administration; has over 10,000 clients nationwide and works with brokers and employers in all 50 states.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States: Medical | Provides care and coverage together with over 1,200 doctors in 29 locations.
- Reliance Standard: Short and Long-Term Disability, Life, AD&D | A+ rated group benefits specialist; provides insurance products and services to employers of all sizes in all states.
- WageWorks: HSA, HRA, FSA, COBRA, CRA, Wellness | Administers consumer-directed benefits and tax-advantaged benefit programs for nearly 3 million employees nationwide.
- For the insurance carriers and benefits administrators, WebInsure™ Benefits provides a robust distribution platform with direct enrollment to reach individual and employer groups. The Carrier Administration portal provides efficient plan management as well as insights into benefit product sales and customer preferences.
Rajeev Mudumba, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, hCentive, Inc.
"We are committed to making WebInsure™ Benefits a one-stop shop for brokers to efficiently serve individuals and employer groups for all their benefit needs. The carriers and benefits administrators we have added provide employers more control and flexibility to design the right benefits strategies while offering employees and individual consumers increased choice of health and ancillary plans and products."
- hCentive - Solutions for Brokers
- hCentive - WebInsure™ Benefits
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure™ solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.
For more information, visit www.hcentive.com
Share this article