RESTON, Va., April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- hCentive, the leader in health insurance exchange solutions, announced today that the company has added leading national and regional insurance carriers to its WebInsure™ Benefits marketplace. WebInsure™ Benefits is a cloud-based marketplace platform that simplifies administration for brokers and offers an intuitive online experience for individuals and employers to shop, enroll and manage health insurance, ancillary benefits, and consumer-directed accounts.
- WebInsure™ Benefits, launched in 2014, is an integrated marketplace for brokers and benefits advisors to offer a variety of health and ancillary plans from a range of carriers to individual consumers and employer groups.
- Since the launch, hCentive has added several carriers to its WebInsure™ Benefits marketplace, offering a range of benefits products for individual and group markets – Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Plans; Health & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Health Savings Accounts (HSA); Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA); Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA); Commuter & Parking Reimbursement Accounts (CRA); Identity Protection, Wellness, and other programs.
- New Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Plan carriers include:
- Aetna: Medical | National health insurance plan serving 23.5 million members with more than 1.1 million health care professionals and 668,000 primary care doctors & specialists.
- Avēsis: Vision | Serving a membership approaching 10 million covered lives nationwide; member convenience and choice through a blended network (private practice providers & retail chain locations) offering nearly 50,000 points of access.
- Dominion Dental Services, Inc: Dental | Leading provider and administrator of dental benefits in the Mid-Atlantic with access to over 25,000 dentist listings in the region and over 238,000 nationally.
- Nationwide: Dental, Vision | Distributes dental and vision plans in 45 states and District of Columbia.
- UnitedHealthcare: Medical, Supplemental Plans | Offering a wide range of health and supplemental plans to individual and families, with a network of more than 850,000 physicians and care professionals and 6,000 hospitals and facilities nationwide.
- VSP Vision Care: Vision | Largest national not-for-profit vision benefits and services company, serving more than 75 million members worldwide with a network of 32,000 providers.
- For the insurance carriers, WebInsure™ Benefits provides a robust distribution platform with direct enrollment to reach individual and employer groups. The Carrier Administration portal provides efficient plan management as well as insights into benefit product sales and customer preferences.
Mike Baker, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Commercial Products, hCentive, Inc.
"We are committed to making WebInsure™ Benefits a one-stop shop for brokers to efficiently serve individuals and employer groups for all their benefit needs. The national and regional carriers we continue to add provide employers more flexibility to design the right benefits strategies while offering employees and consumers increased choice of plans and products."
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure™ solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.
For more information, visit www.hcentive.com