SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The global health intelligent virtual assistants market size is projected to reach USD 2.95 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 39.1% during the forecast period. With evolution of IoT and increasing focus on patient engagement, the market is anticipated to tread along a healthy growth track. Increasing adoption of IoT and rising integration of AI in the healthcare industry is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) technology segment experienced the fastest growth over the forecast period
- Chatbot emerged as the largest segment in 2017. It is estimated to generate revenue of over USD 2.16 billion by 2025
- North America was the leading revenue contributor in the global market in 2017. The healthcare industry in the region is booming after the emergence of AI and IoT, which is working in favor of the market
- Key players including CodeBaby Corporation; eGain Corporation; MedRespond; Microsoft; Next IT Corporation; Nuance Communications, Inc.; and True Image Interactive Inc. accounted for a sizeable share in the global market in 2017.
Read 180 page research report with TOC on "Health Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (ASR, Text to Speech), By Product (Chatbots, Smart Speakers), By End User, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/health-intelligent-virtual-assistant-market
Intelligent virtual assistants, owing to their ability to listen to consumers' inquiries and respond accordingly, are rendering daily tasks more convenient. For instance, virtual assistants help users with assistance to purchase a product or services and reduce wait times over a call for customer service. Moreover, capabilities of a virtual assistant can be tailored to several industries, thereby improving customer experience in that particular industry.
For instance, in the healthcare and insurance sector, an IVA can potentially eliminate the waiting period for a customer in queue or searching website for queries. With the help of virtual assistants, customers can find out a doctor's office, fill and refill a prescription, and receive payment reminders. Moreover, customers can ask an IVA for the process to enroll in a new or different insurance program or provide an update on their coverage.
Technological development in the past few years in the field of NLP, conversation interface, automation, AI, and deep and machine learning processes are enabling health intelligent virtual assistants to become more efficient and useful. Application of these technologies is made available in the form of virtual assistants by leading firms such as Amazon, Apple, and Google. Products offered by such companies operate as intermediaries between customers, enterprise, and their services.
Grand View Research has segmented the global health intelligent virtual assistants market on the basis of product, technology, end user, and region:
- Health Intelligent Virtual Assistants Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Smart Speakers
- Health Intelligent Virtual Assistants Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Text to Speech
- Text based
- Health Intelligent Virtual Assistants End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Health Intelligent Virtual Assistants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Waste Derived Biogas Market - Waste derived biogas market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to rising environmental awareness and price instability & supply anxieties associated with the use of fossil fuels.
- Private Cloud Server Market – The Global private cloud server industry is expected to grow over the next eight years at a significant rate owing to increasing investments for the technological advancements.
- Data Capture Hardware In Retail Market – The Global data capture hardware in the retail market is expected to experience brisk growth owing to a rapid increase in consumer goods demand over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc