SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global healthy snacks market size is expected to reach USD 32.88 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding health and wellness benefits offered by the product among consumers is likely to be a key trend driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, the meat snacks segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period
- Cereal & granola bars dominated the healthy snacks market with a global revenue share of over 36.0% in 2018
- Companies in Europe are focusing on increasing sales of healthy snacks by attracting more customers with innovative and eye-catching products
- Rising consumption of dried fruit snacks by customers due to changing lifestyles is likely to fuel growth over the next seven years
- Market players are focusing on developing healthy snacks in compliance with stringent USFDA and EU standards, especially in North America and Europe
- Emerging economies such as India, China, Brazil, Indonesia, and Malaysia are witnessing a paradigm shift in consumer buying behavior due to rising national income and its benefits on disposable income of households
- Major industry players aim to achieve optimum market growth and strengthen their presence through various market expansion strategies such as new product development, joint-ventures, and acquisitions
- Some of the key companies present in the industry are Nestlé S.A.; PepsiCo, Inc.; The Kellogg Company; Tyson Foods, Inc.; General Mills, Inc.; Mondelēz International; Hormel Foods Corporation; Kind LLC; and Select Harvests.
Read 85 page research report with TOC on "Healthy Snacks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Dried Fruit, Cereal & Granola Bars, Nuts & Seeds, Meat, Trail Mix), By Region, Vendor Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/healthy-snack-market
The consumption of healthy snacks is growing on account of their ability to meet various dietary requirements such as sugar-free, low salt content, and low cholesterol levels. However, high cost of production due to volatile prices of raw materials is expected to negatively influence the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Growing purchasing power parity, which has increased immensely in the past few years, is anticipated to fuel the demand for meat snacks in the upcoming years. This factor, in turn, is projected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Europe is the leading regional market in the healthy snacks market. A wide base of youth population in the region along with high spending power of the populace is stoking the growth of the regional market. Healthy snacks provide grab-and-go option coupled with convenience to meet the needs of customers.
Grand View Research has segmented the global healthy snacks market on the basis of product and region:
- Healthy Snacks Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cereal & Granola Bars
- Nuts & Seeds Snacks
- Meat Snacks
- Dried Fruit
- Trail Mix Snacks
- Healthy Snacks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Nutraceuticals & Functional Foods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Whey Protein Market – Global whey protein market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period on account of its use in various end-use industries including healthcare, personal care, nutritional, food, feed and pharmaceutical industry.
- Threonine Acids Market – Increase in meat consumption across the globe coupled with rising population in emerging countries is expected to drive the threonine acids market over the forecast period.
- Gourmet Salt Market – Increasing demand in food & beverage and food service industries is expected to drive global gourmet salt market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.