NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2nd edition of the 'Heating Spares Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates original input and primary research and represents an up-to-date and perceptive review of this substanital market. The heating spares market is highly complex, comprising a wide range of products with some of the major merchants supplying around 50,000 products. The report focuses on market size and trends, supply, distribution and future prospects, and also provides an overview of the key product groups within the UK heating market.
Key content covered:
• Market Overview - size, structure, key trends, future prospects and review of key product groups, including;
• Boilers - PCB, heat exchangers, pumps, relief valves, thermostats, diverters, pressure switches, burners, solenoids etc.
• Solid fuel - solenoid valves, thermostats, pumps, sensors etc.
• Water heaters - timers, elements, switches, valves, temperature and pressure relief valves etc.
• Consumables - washers, gaskets, O rings etc.
• Supply and distribution - main suppliers and key distribution channels.
Key areas of insight include:
• Key influences on the market including technological developments of boilers and other heating systems, increased cost of boiler replacement, legislation and environmental issues, the weather.
• The wide range of heating products including renewable technologies and other new technological developments are expanding the range of spares required.
• Changes in types of heating systems, such as the increasing use of combination boilers, impacting on demand for spares.
• National merchants continuing dominance of the heating spares supply chain. However, competition from internet sales is growing and some regional and local merchants have experienced higher sales growth in recent years.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
HEATING SPARES MARKET
• Overall market size, trends and forecasts – value of the market size and forecasts from 2016 to 2020.
• Key products and suppliers – boiler manufacturers, supplier profiles and market shares.
• Imports and exports of 'parts of boilers' 2011-2015.
• Legislation and environmental concerns – Building Regulations, Energy Company Obligation, and smart meters.
• Renewable energy technologies - ground source and air source heat pumps, solar thermal, and biomass.
• Trends for the future and key influencing factors.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY CHAIN
• Distribution supply chain structure illustrating the major channels in the heating spares sector.
• Assessment of the changing nature of the supply chain.
• Market mix by channel – builders and plumbers merchants, DIY multiples, heating specialists, electrical wholesalers, Internet e-tailers and others including the boiler manufacturers.
• Key companies within the relevant channels, shares, strengths and characteristics etc.
• Market shares of the national builders and plumbers merchants in the heating spares sector.
KEY PRODUCT GROUPS IN THE UK HEATING MARKET
• Domestic heating market product mix including ownership levels, product mix and product trends, major suppliers and market shares.
• Circulator pump market development and market size, product mix by type of circulator – stand-alone, boiler-integrated, key product trends – high efficiency circulators, move towards boiler-integrated etc.
• Supplier market shares, key companies, strengths and characteristics etc.
• Electrical heating products (central heating products, space heating and water heating) including product mix and product trends, major suppliers, market strengths and key characteristics, in addition to comments on distribution channels.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03844908-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/heating-spares-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis----market-size-and-trends-supply-distribution-and-future-prospects-300327535.html