MIAMI, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show returns Labor Day Weekend (September 2-6, 2016) to the Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Drive Miami Beach, FL 33139. Visitors will find thousands of choices including the latest trends in landscaping, design, furniture, fine art, decor, home security, hurricane protection, and more.
The five-day event includes:
- Matt Muenster of HGTV's Bath Crashers and DIY Network's BATHtastic! presents, "A Modern Take on Bathroom Design" – Sunday, September 4th and Monday, September 5th (Labor Day.)
Matt Muenster, TV Host, Designer and Licensed Contractor, has been hosting in continuous production for the past 8+ years on HGTV and DIY Network. He has hosted the hit show Bath Crashers, Ellen's Design Challenge, HGTV Dream Home 2015 and Blog Cabin.
- South Florida Interior Designers create room vignettes for local television news celebrities: Viviana Galetto-Malave of VGM Decorators Inc. and Glenna Milberg from Local 10 WPLG; Anya Cesar of Anya Renise Design Group and Shireen Sandoval from WSVN 7; Roberta Black of RB Design and Jasmina Marazita from Telemundo 51; Janice Attia of J. Attia Design and Sandra Peebles from Noticias 23 Univision; and Reginald W. Dunlap of Luxe Interior Design and Finishing and Rick Folbaum from CBS4 Miami.;
- "Know Your Rights: Ask Christina!" – Emmy Award-Winning, Local 10 News reporter Christina Vazquez of the Call Christina segment, will discuss Consumer Protection on September 3, at 2:00 and 4:00 p.m.;
- Become "At Home with Art" – Chat with 20+ local artists, learn about local art events and resources, and enjoy a showcase of paintings, sculptures, and photography.
- Under the direction of Chef Paulette Bilsky (Culinary Stage Coordinator) popular Chefs provide culinary inspiration at weekend-long demos with a Miami Beach Chef Spotlight presented by the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce;
- Support the launch of the first Home Show's "Collection Drive" benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of South Florida Charities. The organization will also offer an interactive, family-friendly art activity.
For more information, visit www.homeshows.net. All attractions are included with admission. Regular Price $10 adults, $1.00 children under 11. Save $3.00 on admission when purchasing tickets online by September 1, 2016.
Media Contact: Lisa Morales, 305.667.9299. [email protected]
SOURCE Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show