ALBANY, New York, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global medical image analysis software market will witness growth at the rate of 8.1%, compounded annually over the period 2019 to 2027. This will lead to increase in market worth from USD 2.91 billion in 2018 to USD 5.87 billion by the end of the forecast period. The growth will be an outcome of a number of trends and drivers, propelling the market forward.
As per Transparency Market Research, "The world is witnessing increased participation in sports activities, and increase in number of aged people. Both factors are set to be massive growth propellers over the forecast period."
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=56946
Key Findings of Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market:
- On the basis of software type, integrated software segment is anticipated to dominate the global image analysis software market
- Increase in applications of integrated software will lead to growth in the segment over the forecast period
- Under the category of imaging type, 3D is expected to be the most lucrative owing to increase in cases of cancer and CVD
- The cardiology segment under the applications category is expected to record a high CAGR over this period owing to growing prevalence of obesity, sedentary lifestyle
For a detailed analysis of global medical image analysis software market by software type, modality, imaging type, application and end-user, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/56946
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market:
A number of significant trends are anticipated to push the global medical image analysis software market over a high growth trajectory. A glimpse into these, coupled with some prominent growth factors is provided below:
- Increase in number of people aged 60 and above is growing and this is pushing the demand for medical image analysis software market upward
- By 2050, 2 billion people will mark the age group of 60 and over, one in every six will belong to that of 65 and above
- More people across the world are participating in physically strenuous sports and fitness activities, driving demand for medical imaging
- Incidence of CVD is growing; it takes about 17 million lives every year
- Poor choices such as unbalanced diet and sedentary lifestyle are driving up cases for CVD
- Increase in cases of cancer is a notable propeller of growth in the global medical image analysis software market
Purchase the Medical Image Analysis Software Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=56946<ype=S
Regional Analysis of Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market:
- North America is set to dominate the regional landscape of global medical image analysis software market
- Robust healthcare facilities and proper reimbursement policy are contributing to growth in the regional market
- Europe would follow North America in terms of claim to market share; Asia Pacific to grow at a notable pace owing to increase in incidence of chronic illnesses
Analyze global medical image analysis software market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=56946
Competitive Landscape of Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market:
The vendor landscape of global medical image analysis software market is competitive owing to presence of a large number of proactive players. Top players in the market include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Hologic Inc., Pie Medical Imaging, Media Cybernetics, Inc., AQUILAB, MIM Software Inc., Merge Healthcare Incorporated., and ScienceSoft USA Corporation, among others.
The global medical image analysis software market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by Software Type
- Integrated software type
- Standalone software type
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by Imaging Type
- 2D imaging
- 3D imaging
- 4D imaging
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by Modality
- Radiographic imaging
- Other modalities
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by Application
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by End-user
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Global Medical Image Analysis Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market: The global magnetic resonance imaging market was valued at US$ 5,900 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2018 to 2026, in terms of device type, the high-field MRI (1.5T - 3.0T) segment is estimated to dominate the market
CT Scanners Market: The CT scanners market is projected to experience substantial growth during the forecast period of 2017-2022 with escalating COVID-19 cases and the growing geriatric population being the main factors. A CT scan allows medical practitioners to get an internal view of the body without dissection.
Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market: Emergence of Hospital centric business model favoring long term partnerships, which is improving technological upgrades in service offerings is a major factor that is estimated to fuel the growth of medical imaging equipment services market by the end of 2025.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research