PORTLAND, Ore., July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Valuation Resources (BVR) is excited to offer the 2015 International Valuation Handbook – Guide to Cost of Capital, a must-have publication that includes country-level country risk premia and country-level equity risk premia to benchmark, support, and augment international cost of capital estimates.
This new publication includes data through December 2014 and March 2015 and builds on the same rigorous country-level cost of capital analysis previously published in the discontinued Morningstar/Ibbotson international reports. This robust resource includes country-level country risk premia (CRPs) and country-level equity risk premia (ERPs), useful in estimating country-level cost of equity capital globally from the perspective of investors based in 55 different countries. An optional semi-annual update is available (for an additional fee) and includes data through June and September 2015.
International Valuation Handbook highlights include:
- Country-level country risk premium for up to 188 countries globally, from the perspective of investors based in 55 different countries. The models applied in the new 2015 International Valuation Handbook-Guide to Cost of Capital include:
- Country credit rating model
- Country yield spread model
- Relative standard deviation model
- Long-horizon and short-horizon ERP data for 18 countries based in USD and "local" currency. ERP estimates include:
- ERP data previously available in the Morningstar/Ibbotson international reports
- Pablo Fernandez' survey of ERPs for a variety of countries
- Long-horizon and short horizon ERP data in USD and local currencies
To learn more about the International Valuation Handbook – Guide to Cost of Capital, visit bvresources.com/publications or join BVR for a free live video event, "Benchmarking and Supporting International Cost of Capital Estimates with the New 2015 International Valuation Handbook" on July 22, 2015.
Every informed stakeholder in business valuation, performance benchmarking, or risk assessment turns to BVR for authoritative deal and market data, news and research, training, and expert opinion. Trust BVR for unimpeachable business valuation intelligence. BVR's data, publications, and analysis have won in the boardroom and the courtroom for over two decades. For more information, please visit bvresources.com.
Doug Twitchell, Publisher, BVMarketData
Business Valuation Resources, LLC
1000 SW Broadway, Suite 1200
Portland, Oregon 97205
Phone: (971) 200-4839
SOURCE Business Valuation Resources