NEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Brit Brit, ScarJo and Ariana Grande swear by it. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is shaving off the fat with short, high-energy workouts that burn calories. But, with HIIT workouts, there's lots of room for error if not done right. Daily Burn, a pioneer in on-demand streaming fitness, today released a mobile app dedicated to HIIT -- HIIT Workouts by Daily Burn. It is one of the few apps on the market dedicated to HIIT that includes fully-guided video workouts led by expert trainers and personalized for individuals so that users hit their workout moves efficiently, effectively and safely.
"With the power and ubiquity of mobile, working out is no longer confined to the home or gym," said Tricia Han, CEO of Daily Burn. "We spent months researching how people interact with their phones, and combined it with Daily Burn's world-class fitness and streaming expertise to create a best in class HIIT app that is effective and fun. With personalized workouts led by expert trainers and optimized for mobile, members have access to top instructors, progress reports and a supportive community in the palm of their hand."
While streaming fun and engaging group fitness classes led by expert trainers remains a core part of Daily Burn, the company is focused on bringing personalized workout training to every member tailored to their interests, no matter where they are in their fitness journey. HIIT Workouts by Daily Burn is the first of several mobile apps Daily Burn plans to release.
"The key to safe and effective HIIT is working on the intervals with the right form and bursts followed by appropriate rest between. In order to achieve this in app form, you need proper guidance along the way," said CeCe Marizu, Daily Burn Trainer and HIIT Expert. "Daily Burn's app is a great way to follow along and pursue your fitness goals, because we, the trainers, are there to guide you all the way, with clear verbal instruction and video demonstration."
The app personalizes workouts based on member's goals and endurance levels so whether a member wants to lose weight, get toned or simply add a new workout to their routine, the app offers multiple workout options set up on a weekly basis to help the user build a routine and achieve success.
Key features include:
- Full-length video guided workouts. Members can check their form as they go with video or opt to listen to the trainer's audio cues. This is a critical feature for users so they don't need to have the device in constant view, but can watch along to learn and master new moves. Workouts also include stretching, can be done with or without equipment, and are led by a variety of expert trainers.
- Personalized workouts to hit the ground running immediately. The app personalizes workouts for members so it's easy to jump right in, with no need to go through an often paralyzing experience of sorting through a scrolling list of content. The app offers 10, 20, and 30-minute workout options set up on a weekly basis to help the user build a routine and achieve success.
- New weekly recommendations. The app also makes weekly recommendations of workouts suitable for each person. Members can always opt to ask for different workouts than the recommendations based on time and effort desired. Plus, new workouts will be added to the app regularly to keep the experience fresh and challenging for members.
- Progress tracking. To help members gauge progress, the app tracks estimated calories, workouts completed and total elapsed time.
- A strong community. Known for its strong, supportive community, Daily Burn continues to elevate users who find motivation from other members.
Future planned features of the app include advanced tracking options, wearables integration and additional community features.
To download HIIT Workouts by Daily Burn go to https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1385441241 for a free trial.
About Daily Burn
Daily Burn is a leading fitness tech brand dedicated to helping all people live better lives through movement. Daily Burn offers a popular, daily group class (Daily Burn 365) streamable to any device, plus a library of more than 1,000 on-demand workouts available and taught by certified trainers – everything from cardio to Pilates to bodyweight training – along with personalization tools to help users discover the perfect workout for their goals and fitness level and a supportive and motivating community. The company is headquartered in New York and owned and operated by IAC. Learn more at www.dailyburn.com.
SOURCE Daily Burn