SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- HireVue, provider of the most comprehensive AI-driven talent assessment suite and video interviewing solutions, has named Eric Boyd, CVP AI Platform at Microsoft, to the HireVue Board of Directors.
"I'm extremely pleased to welcome Eric to the HireVue Board of Directors," said Kevin Parker, Chairman and CEO at HireVue. "His wealth of experience and unique perspective in AI and analytics will be of enormous value as we continue to accelerate HireVue's technology for our global customers."
Boyd has spent nearly a decade at Microsoft leading large-scale efforts such as the Bing Ads engineering team, including the relevance AI, high-performance serving systems, and big-data analytics systems. In his current role as CVP AI Platform, he oversees development of the AI tools, infrastructure, hardware, big data systems and key data sets powering the machine-learning systems driving Bing, Bing Ads, and Microsoft Office.
Earlier in his career, he served as Vice President of Engineering for Mochi Media and spent over nine years in engineering leadership roles at Yahoo!, where he was ultimately promoted to Vice President of Platform Engineering. He holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering and Mathematics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
"It's fantastic to join the HireVue board at a time of such significant growth," Boyd said. "Few companies deliver on a vision the way that HireVue has delivered on the idea of democratizing the recruiting process. With such a strong Board in place, I'm looking forward to helping guide HireVue to the next level as a company."
Boyd's appointment follows a year of substantial growth:
- In May, HireVue acquired London-based MindX, a game-based assessments company, to build out the most robust AI-driven pre-hire assessments platform on the market.
- The company is on track to increase new business by almost 35 percent year over year.
- HireVue has hosted over seven million video interviews to date, up from the company's milestone of five million interviews achieved in October 2017.
- International sales have increased more than 50 percent year over year and now comprise almost a fifth of total sales bookings.
- The number of HireVue employees grew by almost 50 percent in two years to over 300 employees, 90 of whom are dedicated to product development and data security and privacy.
Across the globe, HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire and develop the best talent with Hiring Intelligence. Using a combination of validated industrial/organizational science and rigorously tested, predictive artificial intelligence, recruiting experts are hiring higher quality talent, faster. HireVue is available worldwide in more than 30 languages and has hosted nearly eight million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue Social Networks