MUMBAI, December 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013. This report is the result of our extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US. (http://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-us-to-2013.html)
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of the US HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the US HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of the US HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- It is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- It is also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2012, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in the US, accounting for 30.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 27.4%, real estate with 16.9%, fixed-income with 11%, cash with 8.8%, and alternatives with 5.6%.
- Equities and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period, driven by strong recovery in the US economy.
- The value of business interests decreased slightly during the review period, from 31.8% of US HNWI assets in 2008 to 30.3% in 2012.
- Over the forecast period, HNWI holdings in cash and fixed-income are expected to decline further as an asset class. After substantial growth during the review period, equities and alternative holdings are expected to decrease substantially over the forecast period.
- As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$4.01 trillion, representing 18.9% of the wealth holdings of US HNWIs.
Table of Contents
- Details of this Report
- Executive Summary
- Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Social Background
- Benchmarking US Wealth in Context
- Distribution of wealth in the US
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Analysis of US HNWI Investments
- Analysis by Asset Classes
- Trends in alternative assets
- Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
- Trends of investments in real estate
- Trends of investments in cash and deposits
- Trends of investments in fixed-income
- Trends of investments in equity
- Trends of Investments in business interests
- Analysis of Foreign Investments
- Investments in Europe
- Investments in North America (Including the US, Mexico & the Caribbean)
- Investments in Asia Pacific
- Investments in Latin and South America
- Investments in the Middle East
- Investments in Africa
- Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
- Analysis of US UHNWI Investments
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=436357
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-the-us-to-2013.html
- Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong to 2013
- United Kingdom - The Future of HNWIs to 2017: Capital of Wealth and Finance
- 2020 Foresight Report: Business Strategy for Targeting HNWIs - Emerging Opportunities, Trends and Profitable Operating Models in Asia-Pacific
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau