NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- From tree trimming to house cleaning and food preparations, hosting the holidays can make even the most seasoned host feel overwhelmed. Celebrating the season with family and friends doesn't have to drain your energy or your pockets. With some smart planning and a few hosting hacks you'll be ready for your festive fete with time to spare! Chef and entertaining expert, James Briscione, shares his secrets from how to get organized and planning ahead, to cleaning up like a pro! With James' help, you'll simplify the hosting duties while still being able to relax and be a guest at your own party!
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/83678241-holiday-hosting-hacks/
- Research: Looking for a place to call home for the holidays? Booking.com makes its easier than ever with over 29 million listings, including more than 5.6 million homes, apartments and other unique places to stay that will truly you make you feel relaxed and cozy. When searching for your accommodation – whether through the website or mobile app – you have access to over 166 million real and up-to-date reviews from guests who have actually stayed at the properties to ensure that every detail is accounted for. No surprises here! You can stress less knowing their in-house customer service team is there to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check out www.booking.com
- The Spread: Special occasions call for a special main dish and nothing ties a holiday dinner together like a classic holiday ham. This year, the makers of the Hormel® Cure 81® ham brand have partnered with Convoy of Hope – a global leader fighting food insecurity – to help feed those in need this holiday season. For every Twitter post submitted between today and the end of the year using the hashtag #HamsForHunger and tagging @HormelFoods, the company will donate $10 (up to $100,000) to support the organization's children's feeding program. According to Convoy of Hope, a $10 gift feeds a child in this program for an entire month, which means a $100,000 donation would feed 10,000 children for a month. Find out more at http://www.hormel.com
- Make It or Buy It? A beautiful holiday spread can be a mix of store bought and homemade foods. It's better to focus your attention on one or two recipes, then find a little help on the rest in the aisles of your local supermarket. Pillsbury has made it easier than ever to create memories this holiday season with family and friends by providing simple recipes that include some of the most classic items such as delicious cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon rolls are a must-have in my fridge during the holiday season. They are perfect to have on hand for those cold winter mornings and the kids can help out making them! To find for inspiration this holiday season, visit www.Pillsbury.com . You can find recipes for any occasion!
- Seasonal Suds: When it comes to giving the perfect gift, personalized details make all the difference. This holiday season give friends and family a custom MySoftsoap liquid hand soap bottle, a unique and personal holiday gift. This custom-designed and refillable hand soap bottle is made in three simple steps on their website and retails for $19.99 for two 10 oz bottles. First, simply select your favorite formula, choosing from Wild Basil & Lime, Peony & Plum or Jasmine & Mint. Next choose a layout and pattern and lastly, upload a photo and text. Order yours by Dec. 10th to receive in time for the holidays! To order yours visit www.MySoftsoap.com
- OOTD: Decide what you'll wear a couple of nights ahead of time. This may seem vain but last-minute preparation often leaves little time for the host to look and feel good when your guests arrive. No one wants to arrive to a harried host.
For more great tips please visit betterstuffforlife.com