BROOKFIELD, Wis., Aug. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 12 essential things you need to know about becoming a real estate agent will be detailed during "Starting a New Career in Real Estate" webinars hosted by OnCourse Learning. These free one-hour webinars are scheduled during the lunch hour and evenings through the end of the year.
"For anyone considering a new career or joining the real estate industry, attending one of these webinars hosted by top real estate agents will provide a wealth of information," said Brian Sholly, executive vice president of real estate for OnCourse Learning. "These webinars are invaluable as they provide a blueprint of what to do and what to expect when entering this potentially lucrative field."
The first daytime "Starting a New Career in Real Estate" webinar is scheduled for noon ET Aug. 29. All of the free daytime webinars will be presented by OnCourse Learning Education Manager Richard Gallegos, DREI, CDEI, who is a licensed real estate associate broker and licensed contractor.
The first evening webinar is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET Aug. 30. All of the free evening webinars will be presented by real estate veteran Jo Mangum, who was named North Carolina Real Estate Educator of the Year in 2015.
Learn what it takes to be a successful real estate agent
During the webinars, Gallegos and Mangum will provide insight on the following questions:
- What is a real estate agent?
- What are the responsibilities of an agent?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of being in the real estate profession?
- Do I meet the requirements?
- What qualities make a good real estate agent?
- What types of jobs are available in the industry?
- How do you get paid as a real estate agent?
- What should income expectations be the first year?
- How much does it cost to get a license?
- How much does it cost to start a business?
- How can a real estate education benefit me?
- How do I get started?
Register for additional free webinars
If you are unable to attend the August webinars about becoming a successful real estate agent, click here to register for any of the additional free webinars listed below:
- Noon ET Wednesday, Sept. 20
- 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Sept. 27
- 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Oct. 18
- Noon ET Wednesday, Oct. 25
- 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Nov. 8
- Noon ET Wednesday, Nov. 29
- 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Dec. 5
- Noon ET Wednesday, Dec. 13
For media inquiries, contact:
Deborah Filipek, Media Relations Manager
About OnCourse Learning
OnCourse Learning delivers licensure, regulatory and compliance education solutions throughout the nation's leading industries including financial services, healthcare and real estate. Through trusted industry expertise, compliance management and technology solutions, OnCourse Learning focuses on advancing the e-learning environment for individuals and businesses to help to build new careers, empower employees through knowledge and identify efficiencies in corporate training management. OnCourse Learning offers a full suite of educational products including state and federally approved prelicensing and continuing education programs, accredited course content, exam prep tools, publications, e-books, events and a sophisticated and customizable learning management system and course-authoring tool. To learn more, visit OnCourseLearning.com.
SOURCE OnCourse Learning