BOSTON, Aug. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, HubSpot kicked off the world's largest gathering of inbound marketers, INBOUND 2013, for a week of inspiring sessions, big-name speakers, and Grammy-nominated entertainment. INBOUND keynote speakers for this year include Arianna Huffington, Nate Silver, Seth Godin, Scott Harrison, and HubSpot co-founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah. The event will bring more than 5,000 marketers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from 35 countries around the world to Boston's Hynes Convention Center.
HubSpot's CMO Mike Volpe said of the conference, "INBOUND reflects the massive growth of the inbound marketing movement: we have over 140 sessions, 159 speakers, and 14 best-selling authors in this year's lineup. Marketers adopt inbound strategies and techniques because they are more measurable, efficient, and effective, and consumers respond to inbound marketing because it mirrors how they live, work, shop, and buy. lNBOUND is the ultimate celebration of customers, partners, followers, and fans of inbound marketing and a truly remarkable conference experience for attendees and speakers alike."
Features of the INBOUND conference include:
- Bold Talks, featuring 36 famous marketers you already love alongside extraordinary humans whose stories will inspire you. INBOUND: Bold Talks brings together 36 diverse, moving stories told with passion and fire. This year's speakers include John Jantsch, Peter Shankman, Steve Rubel, Whitney Johnson, Brian Wong, and David Meerman Scott, and Bold Talks topics include: "Why I Stopped Trying To Wear Lady Gaga's Wardrobe," "2013 Boston Marathon Mile 25.8," and "Fail Your Way To Amazing."
- Inbound Expert, Big Ideas, and Product Test Drives breakouts for attendees to learn more about inbound marketing, sales and marketing alignment, and HubSpot's software.
- The INBOUND Rocks concert featuring Grammy-nominated OneRepublic.
- 7 Boylston Street parties in Boston's Back Bay.
- The launch of charity: water's September campaign.
- A full day of in-person workshops for Inbound Marketing certifications & HubSpot certifications.
- HubSpot Agency Partner Awards along with a targeted conference track for HubSpot agency partners.
To learn more about INBOUND, please visit www.inbound.com or search for #INBOUND13 on Twitter.
HubSpot is the world's #1 inbound marketing platform on a mission to replace the world's interruptive and annoying marketing with marketing people love. Designed to make marketing efficient, effective, and measurable, HubSpot's all-in-one inbound marketing platform is integrated, powerful, and intuitive to use. Nearly 10,000 companies, agencies, and partners in 56 countries use HubSpot's software, services, and expertise to engage with prospects, leads, and customers through social media, blogs, email, landing pages, and more. HubSpot is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, and has been recognized by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte as one of the world's fastest-growing companies. For the love of marketing, learn more at www.hubspot.com