ALBANY, New York, October 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global hybrid cars market depicts the presence of a highly competitive and emerging vendor landscape with a hint of fragmentation, says Transparency Market Research on the basis of a recently published report. And this competition is expected to further intensify with implementation of innovative techniques in the production of such vehicles. Most companies are banking on strategies such as mergers, alliances, partnerships, and acquisitions to generate splendid revenue and also to diversify their product portfolio.
Toyota Motor Corporation, General Motors Company, Hyundai Motor Company, Ford Motor Company, Nissan Motor Company Ltd, Volkswagen AG, BMW, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., and FCA N.V., key vehicle manufactures operating in the global hybrid cars market. To strengthen their global position in the market, many companies are putting efforts in research and developmental activities to increase the quality of their products.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=250
As per expert analysts, the global hybrid cars market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$398.90 bn by the end of the forecast period in 2024. This is a decent growth from an initial revenue clocked at US$102.88 bn in 2015. Such growth is projected to occur at a stellar CAGR of 16.50% between 2016 and 2024. On the basis of hybrid car types, the series and parallel hybrid cars showcase higher demand as compared to the others under the same category, thus comprising leading segments. Geography-wise, Asia Pacific holds a winning position in the market owing to presence of well-renowned players.
Browse Research Release at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/hybrid-cars-market.htm
Rising Concerns Regarding Increasing Pollution Levels Stokes Demand
A rising awareness about causing less harm to the environment by minimizing consumption of fossil fuels that emit a lot of pollution is primarily driving the hybrid cars market on a global scale. This is mainly due to the fact that hybrid cars mainly run on biofuels and conventional fuels mixed with eco-friendly additives. Increasing carbon emissions and spread of toxic gases also are a couple of reasons that are causing an increase in demand for hybrid cars.
With several governments implementing favorable norms and encouraging the sale of hybrid cars, the relevant market is expected to grow with leaps and bounds. Many governments are providing subsidies on the purchase of hybrid cars by increasing their affordability. This organization also are providing incentives to manufacturers for enhancing the production of hybrid cars, thus imparting a huge impetus to the hybrid cars market. Strict policy implementation on minimizing carbon emissions is also boosting the demand for hybrid cars from a worldwide scenario. These cars have better gas mileage and provide longer driving range. This has led to an increased preference from the customers' perspective towards the hybrid cars.
Request a Sample of Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=250
High Developmental Costs of Hybrid Cars Stunt Progress
However, a high adoption rate of fuel-cell cars and rising demand for electric battery-powered vehicles is mainly responsible for driving growth in the global hybrid cars market. These varieties mainly act as substitutes for hybrid cars, and might depict a cost difference than the latter, thus being more affordable. Moreover, high production and developmental costs might make it difficult for small manufacturers having less capital to maintain their presence in the global hybrid cars market. Nevertheless, several companies are expected to improve the hybrid car technology and introduce new cost-effective car varieties in the near future. This could certainly offset most restraints affecting the global hybrid cars market.
The information presented in this review is based on a TMR report, titled "Hybrid Cars Market (Type - Series, Parallel, Plug-in, and Series-Parallel; Energy Source - ICE Hybrid, Fuel Cell Hybrid, Solar Hybrid, and Natural Gas Hybrid; Vehicle Type - Passenger Cars and Commercial Cars) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 - 2024."
Request For Discount On This Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=250
- A rising awareness about causing less harm to the environment by minimizing consumption of fossil fuels that emit a lot of pollution is primarily driving the hybrid cars market on a global scale.
- To strengthen their global position in the market, many companies are putting efforts in research and developmental activities to increase the quality of their products.
Download Report TOC for in-depth analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/250
Key segments of the Global Hybrid Cars Market:
Global Hybrid Cars Market - By Type
- Series hybrid
- Parallel hybrid
- Plug-in hybrid
- Series-Parallel hybrid
Global Hybrid Cars Market - By Energy Source
- ICE hybrids
- Fuel cell hybrids
- Solar hybrid
- Natural gas hybrid
Global Hybrid Cars Market - By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Car
Global Hybrid Cars Market - Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Browse More Automotive & Transport Market Research Reports
Popular Research Reports by TMR:
- Hybrid Vehicles Market (Engine Type - Hybrid Electric-Petroleum Vehicles, Continuously Outboard Recharged Electric Vehicle (COREV), Hybrid Fuel (Dual Mode), Fluid Power Hybrid and Others; Vehicle Type - Passenger Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Commercial Vehicles): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hybrid-vehicles-market.html
- Automotive Rear View Mirror Market (Product-type - Flat Mirror, Convex Mirror, Aspheric or Wide Angle Mirror, Two Piece Spotter Mirror, and Two Piece Tow Mirror; Feature-type - Heated, Manual Adjusted, Power Adjusted, Auto Dimming or Electrochromatic, Signal, Cross Path Detection, and Blind Spot Detection; Position - Side, Windshield, Dashboard, and Interior Roof; Vehicle-type - Compact Passenger Cars, Mid-sized Passenger Cars, Premium Passenger Cars, Luxury Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Commercial Vehicles): https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/automotive-rear-view-mirror-market.html
- Autonomous Car Market (Level of Automation - Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2025 - 2035: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/autonomous-cars-driverless-cars-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Research Blog: http://www.editiontruth.com/
SOURCE Transparency Market Research