COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Feb. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) will present the eighth ACCE Conference & Expo, the annual global gathering for the contact center community, at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, June 13-16, 2011. ACCE 2011 will bring contact center professionals together for educational and networking sessions focused on the increasingly relevant theme "Voice of the Customer."
Through compelling case studies, presentations by industry leaders, networking sessions and an exhibit hall of product/service providers, this annual event is designed to help those aligned with the contact center improve performance by better managing people and resources, improving operations, and properly selecting and implementing technology.
Event highlights include:
- A newly expanded program with 7 timely, practical sessions in each time slot.
- An extremely relevant overall theme focused on utilizing the Voice of the Customer to improve satisfaction.
- Brand new content covering the most timely contact center-related topics.
- More opportunities than ever for meaningful peer-to-peer sharing.
- Two timeslots devoted to facilitated interactive discussions with attendee-selected topics.
- Compelling case studies from USAA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Constant Contact, Autotrader.com, Bell Canada, Intuit, Vangent, Integrated Broadband Solutions, Bright House Networks, and more.
Each year, ACCE offers dynamic solutions for organizations of all sizes facing challenges within their contact center. Presentations cover topics such as employee attrition, customer loyalty, agent performance, and workflow issues. ACCE sessions are geared towards inspiring professionals to hone their skills for training their teams, understanding the customer experience through various channels, choosing the right technology and more.
The event will address the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
- CTOs who require integration of call center strategy with other internal departments
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs
"ACCE is the most essential educational forum for contact center professionals at all levels," said Laura Pisani-Quinn, Conference Director for ICMI Events. "Each year, we work hard to create a program that provides our attendees with the tools and information they need to enhance the customer service experience and build customer loyalty. This year is no exception. We're extremely proud of our agenda which features many exciting case studies, excellent opportunities to network, and dynamic speakers with much knowledge to impart."
ACCE 2011 is presented by ICMI, one of the contact center industry's most respected organizations. To register to attend this event, or to find out more about the conference, media registration, and exhibition opportunities, please visit http://www.icmi.com/ACCE2011.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, analysts, and consultants are committed to providing uncompromised objectivity and results-oriented vision through the organization's respected lineup of professional services including: Training and Certification, Consulting, Events, and Informational Resources. Founded in 1985, ICMI continues to serve as one of the most established and respected organizations in the call center industry.
ICMI is a part of UBM Live which provides leading integrated media solutions and professional services across 20 different markets. Operating across the globe, its events, training, publications, awards and websites offer professionals in Interiors, Security, Venues, Customer Management, Safety & Health and Facilities the ultimate experience in learning, networking, and business development.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)/UBM Live